[QB] [ESX] [STANDALONE] [HUD] ZSX_UI - User friendly interface with many customization options

About

ZSX_UI is interface based on customer suggestions & ideas with new features every month.
UI customization is base to provide to your server more people because of uniqueness that players receives. As a previous customer of many resources you do not have to worry about support. I know how the authors treats customers, so you will not feel negative feedback of that.
Interface gives feeling like nothing else. You will not see some fireworks popping out from nowhere but elegant, clean and minimalistic interface.
Also there are sound effects and music which you can easily configure through files [everything is inside our FAQ & documentation].
Of course there’s also place to leave for your server credits [you can find it underneath].

Updates

Our UI receives monthly updates that are bug fixes, more interfaces and more features. To prove it to you, latest update includes vehicle interface with fully working seatbelts & fuel support.

Interface

Configuration Screen

When player joins for the first time will be introduced to configuration screen. What is It?
Basically It means screen where player configure his interface before spawning into the game.
Here you can’t drag items around but you can choose elements from the list.
If you do not like it (as the server administrator) you can disable It through config.

Server Credits

As I mentioned above there’s place to drop your server credits and here It is.
You can set your server name by config.

Preview Screen

Also when you’re creating your interface for the first time there’s preview screen that helps you place UI componenets whereever you want. Also you can change alignment from row to column for some elements.

Game Menu

If your players are not satisified of their settings they can change them whenever they want. It comes with minimalistic interface which is easy to use

Clean code

Advanced methods

Code is really optimized to the last bit, but have you ever heard of proper notification system?
You will not see notifications overlapping with any component, because there’s max amount to notifications that can be send. Do not worry, they will not disappear, but will wait for proper condition.
Also there is svg support for responsivness through code. Whenever player decides to resize his game elements with svg content will resize to match the source resolution.

Features [for lazy people]

• Every component is draggable
  • 7 types of Player Interface [HUD]
  • Vehicle Interface with fuel support and seatbelt system
  • Manually overriding screens between configuration
  • Hiding HUD elements
  • Stamina & underwater time interface inside HUD
  • Main color change
  • Awesome support
    & much more!

Previews

Preview [1.0]
Vehicle Interface Update
Clean preview [1.0]

Want to buy?

Tebex [20$ + TAX]

Other releases

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~4000
Requirements ESX/QB
Support Yes
9 Likes

does this have a vehicle hud?

1 Like

Is this SNZ UI edited?

1 Like

does this have a vehicle hud?

In the future there will be update with car hud.

Is this SNZ UI edited?

Whole resource was out of scratch. None line of code has been copied from my previous UI. [I’m the original author of It btw.]

Looks lile snz_ui to me

1 Like

Fantastic… i will buy it when it will have also the CAR HUD… please, do it with Fuel!

1 Like

Looks lile snz_ui to me

Well if the same creator made both of resources [ZSX_UI & SNZ_UI] then the design can be comparable.
ZSX_UI is diffrent in every way. This resource puts a heavy focus on configuration, performance and user friendly interface.

Fantastic… i will buy it when it will have also the CAR HUD… please, do it with Fuel!

In the near future there will be update with car interface so do not worry it’ll have everything It needs for proper work.

2 Likes

Awesome I will likely buy when you add the vehicle hud. Also is it possible for the displayers to display job grade as well as job name?

1 Like

Thank you! Surely, I already started gathering suggestions and all of them will be available.

Were you ever able to the job grade next to the job name?

1 Like

As an late future update I want to rewrite whole displayers and redesign them for better user experience - so yeah.

Update 1.22

Added compatibility to use interface without any framework [Standalone]

Hands down the best UI I’ve ever used. Super friendly support as well.
Highly recommend this to anyone in the market for an actual fair-priced UI that offers more than you’d imagine.

1 Like

Can you give me a discount?

1 Like

Because of the lack of Tebex Premium Plan currently I’m not available to do that, I’m sorry.

Can I change all languages when I first enter the configuration UI of the server?

1 Like

Price has been reduced to 15$.

Bro, your discord link is dead everywhere.

1 Like

Issue resolved. Check your email box.

I have not received anything in my email. Can you send it here? or on CFX private message.

1 Like