YMap won't load

Hello there,

I am currently trying to remove this LSPD Advertisment Banner from the Davis Sheriff’s Office and therefore downloaded & installed CodeWalker. I then created all this stuff and so on. The banner is removed in CodeWalker but isn’t in game. My resource.lua looks like this:

resource_manifest_version '77731fab-63ca-442c-a67b-abc70f28dfa5'
this_is_a_map 'yes'

I also tried to remove everything from the resource.lua so that it’s just an empty file.

The .ymap (Named: sc1_19_strm_1.ymap) is in the stream folder. I made sure that the resource is starting as the very last resource so that it doesn’t get overridden by other resources.

Is anyone having a similar issue?

~Paul

You need to stop using __resource.lua and instead use fxmanifest.lua.

Here’s how you’d go about it.

You need a folder. For example sake we’re going to call it MyMap.

Inside MyMap you need to have a stream folder, and the fxmanifest.lua file.

Inside the stream folder, put the ymap.

Inside the fxmanifest.lua file, enter the following:

fx_version 'cerulean'
game { 'gta5' }

this_is_a_map 'yes'

Add start MyMap to your server.cfg

Tried it, didn’t work :confused:

What exactly do you mean when you say it doesn’t work? What does this ymap consist of? If you added props to it, it’s possible that you added props that are from a higher gamebuild, or you need to generate a manifest.

I made this ymap using CodeWalker and just removed one thing; the big banner in front of the Davis Sheriff’s Department (https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/gtawiki/images/b/be/LSPD_Davis_GTAVpc.png/revision/latest?cb=20150729054606)

The banner is also not shown in CodeWalker.

Ah right ok, try generating a manifest maybe. Also, it depends on what DLC you selected in codewalker and what gamebuild your FiveM server is on.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.