YMAP gates at the pillbox car park

pillbox gates to car park.rar (1.9 MB)

optional ---- esx_doorlock ([Release] esx_doorlock)

you must have mapbuilder stream folder installed in your resources
if you need mapbuilder stream folder link is below :slight_smile:

inside the folder I have included the code for esx doorlock if you wanted to use it also there is ymap and the xml file

mapbuilder stream folder >>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/643n4mv5bd5jxqs/mapbuilder.rar?dl=0

2 Likes

why would i need mapbuilder for this? :thinking: those are just basic objects that can be streamed without mapbuilder… or did you use mapbuilder objects somewhere in this?

the wall at the side of the gates are prop addons which you need the map builder to stream them

Why not just include them in the ymap?

Expecting users to install another resource just for some props is inconvenient. You should (try) to make your releases as independent as possible. I believe you can.

1 Like

they are included in the ymap but you need the mapbuilder to stream the better props as the standard props isnt that good and to have the mapbuilder stream folder installed it open up more of the props so once you have the file installed you can pretty much add what ever building you like and not have missing floors/walls … but i understand what you mean

yea sure it might look little bit better with addon objects/props but i dont think its worth it to just add 2 addon walls so whole thing becomes harder to install :thinking:

its not just for my ymap it also helps for other ymap if people uses map builder/ map editor to make maps with mapbuilder stream folder you can install ymaps like the one below

without the mapbuilder folder the building wouldn’t load or load but have half of the building missing… yea if your not in to having extra building I understand and I wouldn’t install the stream folder

doors dont move for me

map builder link is down the wall don’t show up

MapBuilder link is not working