xnWeapons v1.1.0 - A beautiful and intuitive weapon shop resource. **NOT FOR RP SERVERS**

Now I think it should go without saying (since there’s a big notice in the title) but…

xnWeapons is NOT compatible with ESX or VRP and is not meant for roleplay servers. You are free to add support for these frameworks yourself but I will not help you in doing so.

Now with that out of the way…

xnWeapons

v1.1.0
The simple, intuitive and beautiful weapon shop.

Features

• MK2 weapon compatibility (new! updated to all weapons available in game build 2699)
  • Full attachment compatibility
  • Full weapon finish & camo compatibility
  • Visual display of the weapon you are buying
  • Simple and intuitive controls
  • Native looking UI
  • Database-less weapon saving and persistence (can be disabled)
  • Quick buy all weapons and ammo buttons

Planned Features

• Shop owner NPC
  • Possible permission support

Usage

1. Find an Ammunation anywhere on the map
  2. Walk up to the counter
  3. Press E
  4. ???
  5. Profit

Media

Demonstrational Video

xnWeapons - Demo Video - YouTube

Downloads

Download the latest version here.
Source code is available here.

probably Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How do disable the weapon saving?
A: You can disable the weapon saving by putting setr xnw_enableWeaponSaving false into your server.cfg file.

Q: is compatble with ESVRPX?
A: no.

Q: add rp suprot pls
A: again, no.

Credit to @Xinerki for updating it after 4 years, wow
Credit to @Warxander for WarMenu which this resource’s UI is based upon
16 Likes

I’m going to guess… 5 replies until Can you make this for vRP

You planning on separately releasing the jaymenu too?

Oh rip, I just read the small letters :upside_down_face:

1 Like

hi can I make this work with mysql and couchmongo for use with nfive rpg?

9 Likes

Probably but I would have to clean it up a bit and rewrite the documentation first.

sure, go ahead :wink:

2 Likes

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo, ESX?

1 Like

Very nice, only one suggestion: add the rotating controls to rotate the gun on the wall :wink:

1 Like

I’ll add that in the next release, coming Soon™.

1 Like

hey @Jaymo, very cool release, Smallo gave me your JayMenu yesterday and i thought i’d just ask for permission to use it in my gamemode :smiley:, is it cool with you if i do? i’ll obviously add credits :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah sure, go ahead

1 Like

Nice. With the no RP servers. I think you mean no frameworks supported…

Standalone RP :ok_hand:

2 Likes

We’re allowed to make this ESX Compatible for our own servers right? lol cause its possible.

I wouldnt see why not. He said he wont support it himself. But, if you code it up, use it. Just do give credit if you release it here, or if he has a Github, maybe push it to him and he can please everyone with your work.

Yes. I would definitely ask him first and when possible make it a branch of the master branch. No need to re-release this under a separate topic

I’m happy for other people to add support for their own servers and like @d0p3t suggested Il make a branch in the git for it. Once someone has something that works, just PM me and Il create the branch so you can pr to it.

I’ve added a short demo video for those of you who want to see it in action, check it out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0x0BkUJ7MU

dont convert this resources to esx or vrp please.

Are you planning to add connection to database? for the player still with weapons and accessories after he rejoins

Why? Other than trying to be selfish or limit servers that have nothing to do with yours?

This works fine on servers using esx/vrp. It’s standalone. The only thing that’s not implemented is things like permissions or economy for those specific frameworks. But the resource will work just fine.

That’s just the thing, it doesn’t need a database to save weapons. It uses resource KVP so it doesn’t even interact with the server, in fact there isn’t even a server file in the resource.