CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash):
logs/CitizenFX_log files:
.dmp files/report IDs:

If you can’t start the game at all

GTA V folder screenshot:
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot:
Filepath to FiveM folder:
FiveM client folder screenshot:
Which antivirus/firewall software are you using?
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having?
Cannot run x360ce with Fivem
What are you trying to do?
Trying to connect my TX16S radio to x360ce to use as flight controller for drone fpv mod
What have you tried already to fix the issue?

Error screenshot (if any):

What did you do to get this issue?

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful!
My own server Blink - FPV

Additional comments

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Well i see you found my old post about that and I am on my phone so bear with me. fivem has since updated from that guide multiple times and it essentially no longer works in that way. However, I’ve gotten around it is by actually replacing the file in system32 to get it to read my controllers. Now I’ve done so in such a way that I’m actually able to change which file is in using symbolic links, that is a that is a very complicated way of doing it and is working exactly like the guide that you reference in here. I don’t know what 5m has changed but it no longer seems to use the file that we were editing in that.

I would be really interested in understanding why that file was changed to use the default Microsoft One rather than the one that downloads itself it seems that they have done that for security reasons and I can understand that but at the same time it does very much limit how controllers work. There is a more modern version of x360ce that basically emulates a Xbox controller and should work for that by default oh, but I have had issues with GTA detecting it so your mileage may vary.

I would give that one a try, I will see if I can update that guide to be a little more current, as the older X360 is a lot more reliable than the newer one, but the setup has gotten a lot more complicated to use the older one.

Fullmetal

1 Like

OMG! That program totally works!

You just follow that “Download for all games” section and add the fivem.exe and you’re good to go!!

Ofcourse after setting up the controls.

Thank you SO much. I thought this was going to be another “Wait a couple months” scenarios. You saved my day. <3

… or just use any x360ce with the vigem injector: x360ce to ViGEm | ViGEm Forums

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.