WYLDFIRE RP 🔥 THRIVING Community | Best RP You'll Find. Active LEO / DOJ / EMS

Come check out this amazing server for a fun night of RP!!!

Come join us for a fun Thursday night in an awesome city!

Brilliant community!

Another fantastic night in wyldfire to catch some scriminals!!

Looking for a fun city to be in. Staff is quick to respond to issues and always trying to make the city better. Highly recommend this city if you want one that has a lot of good players. If anyone new comes in a lot of people would stop what their doing just to show them around. City is still improving and his 50 players so there is no shortage of interactions.

Come join us for a fun Monday night of RP!!

Come enjoy a fun Tuesday night when an amazing community and great group of staff that have made this the most enjoyable place to RP!

Come join for a fun Friday night of RP!

DOJ in full swing! Looking to expand more EMS, as well as BCSO and Game Wardens, a wonderful large LSPD already in full swing!

Come join for some fun RP!

Server has the best RP I’ve experienced in FiveM!

Come join for a fun Monday night of RP on the best server out there!

If you aint here youre missing out!

Come join us for an awesome Monday night!

EVENTS. EVENTS. EVENTS!

We have events planned ALL weekend.

Friday: Pride Parage w/ special guest singer!
Saturday: Fight Night with 100k+ Prize pool! (crazy amount of money for our city)
Sunday: Election Debate! Special debate between our two sheriff candidates
Monday: 4th of july event! Featuring musicians, fireworks, and gifts!

This community is averaging 40+ players a day, with highs in the high 50s. Your group would love it here! Come one, come all!

FRIDAY!!! Come join for some awesome RP!

Come see the one true mullet in action and see if you’re about that lifestyle!!

I’ve been part of this city now for roughly 2 months. I have several hours of RP in various city’s including No Pixel WL. This is one of the best city’s I have been part of. Good quality RP, very welcoming to new residents as well as people who are new to RP. Very active staff who actually care about the community!

If you’re looking for a new home that is growing daily with multiple events going on and just a ton of stuff to do then WYLDFIRE is the place for you. If you’re new to RP and not sure where to start then come here and let us welcome you into the world of awesome RP and good times. Come be part of our family and grow with us!!