WYLDFIRE RP 🔥 THRIVING Community | Best RP You'll Find. Active LEO / DOJ / EMS

wf_gif_new

We are pleased to announce the launch of our brand new, state-of-the-art city - WYLDFIRE!
We have been months into development on this, and with the countless hours invested we are thrilled to finally bring new citizens to our beautiful city.

• We like to define ourselves as a semi-casual RP overall, with elements of serious RP.
  • Economy base city with an emphasis on economy balancing. We’re bringing some never-before-seen features to ensure our economy stays balanced and rewarding for both casual players and grinders.
  • Seasonal type heist featuring custom-created heist based on storylines. You wont have to just rob a bank and rely just on other people to RP - we’ll give you some amazing experiences and challenges.
  • Offering one of the largest clothing and customization options out there for both males and females.
  • The ability as a content creator to work with staff and help make sure your content can grow.
  • Discord verification allowlist to thwart bots
  • Warden Community Protected.

• Plenty of legal jobs, with more being added based on feedback!
  • Group-based jobs to be done with friends.
  • Unique crafting activities for earning money without a set job.
  • Several legal jobs that are both whitelist, and non whitelist.
  • Public service jobs coming soon.
  • Legal activities including event parties, and billiards. (More coming)

• Custom Gangs available. With your own functions and hideout.
  • Unique drugs system based on a growing city, and evolving RP.
  • Racing system with leaderboard ranking and advanced track creation. (Coming soon)
  • Money washing of your marked bills.
  • Many different ways to sell your hard-earned drugs, including unique mission-style selling.
  • Start your gun-running career with our crafting and delivery system.
  • Custom-made bank robberies to make it more interesting on the basic banks.
  • Custom-made seasonal heist to be done with your friends. Mission-based and NPC enemies.

• Pre-made businesses available for you to run.
  • Mechanic shop business with custom naming and garage, as well as unique mechanic system.
  • Run your own weed business and get a custom brand of weed in the city.
  • Run a weapons store business, allowing you to craft unique weapons not available to regulars. (coming soon)
  • Tools that allow you some form of development control of your business, in city.

• In-depth and semi-realistic law enforcement with evidence, cad, and custom vehicles.
  • Premium quality clothing for law enforcement, fire, and EMS.
  • Custom vehicles for EMS.
  • Mount Zonah Hospital with custom elevators and unique door locks.
  • Systems in place to add more law enforcement departments, even park rangers.
  • Citation writing RP that allows a law enforcement officer to write actual tickets.
  • EMS Cad with reporting.
  • Extra interactions for ems to determine how the person was injured, and then able to perform unique treatment methods on site. (If you dont treat them, they may not be getting up as healthy!)

• Combined 30 years of community management.
  • Professionally trained and certified community managers.
  • No member of staff is under the age of 21.
  • Strict one-strike staff rules to protect against admin abuse.
  • Sectioned staff to prevent too much power to any one spot.
  • Only one owner - avoid the normal ownership drama.

discord

Click the picture above to join our discord and fly into our city! We have plenty of whitelist jobs and staff roles open, and a whole new world ready for you to explore. Can’t wait to see you there!

10 Likes

i checked out the discord and they are adding a bunch of cool custom stuff this is going to be sick! i cant wait to get on and play!

4 Likes

Looking to bring on a dev or two to help clear our back log, please reach out if interested!

Also looking for EMS Lead, and Real Estate Agency Lead.

3 Likes

The jobs and activities are fun and there are plenty of them for a new player to get started on. With the right community this server can turn into something fun and special.

2 Likes

!bump

Looking for EMS!

1 Like

!bump
Looking for people who want to RP a real weazle news!

1 Like

The server is young but population is steadily increasing and more and more things are being added! I know there are several people in the city with existing RP backgrounds who have been sticking around because of the features, transparency, and general good vibes.

Fully worth checking this city out if you are looking for a forever home where you can get established before others!

1 Like

Small server, but always have a decent amount of people on at night. Perfect for getting away with crime hehe, on a serious note though when the owner says “We’re here for you.” he doesn’t take this lightly. He is one of the best owners I’ve seen on a server.

1 Like

!bump

Looking for police.
Offering in-game sign on bonuses to cops!

1 Like

!bumping this to show the updated edit, and the announcement of seeking new staffers and lead positions for this new project. Can not wait to get back to the swing of things and FiveM! :smiley:

Development is now entering stage two, this means we have our scripts in place and have begun initial bug testing & balancing.

I am being picky on positions, but we still have openings for community side. If you’re a developer interested in coming on board for a longer term for hot fixing, balances and updates, please fill free to reach to me on discord at Wesker#1414 - thank you!

A police chief has been secured. Still seeking to fill the other roles. Please reach out on discord, thank you!

Police Chief spot has reopned.

Server is in closed alpha testing. I’ve got a great dev team here and some amazing features coming, reach out if interested! :smiley:

Updated thread with all the new goodies!

Changelog
[Join our city!](https://JOIN: WYLDFIRE | Roleplay | Economy | Racing | Progression Crafting | Custom Heist | Season Releases / Cfx.re) (Discord Required)
:hammer_and_wrench: Increased physical material output in Dumpster Diving
:hammer_and_wrench: Scrap Metal was added to Dumpster Diving
:hammer_and_wrench: Increased physical material output in Ocean Diving
:hammer_and_wrench: Increased physical material output in recycling
:hammer_and_wrench: Scrap Metal was added to recycling
:hammer_and_wrench: Increased physical material output in Mining
:hammer_and_wrench: Fishing mini-game has changed. Difficulty of game is based on rod
:hammer_and_wrench: Adjusted prices in shops to reflect current economy
:hammer_and_wrench: Melee to no longer require right click focus
:hammer_and_wrench: Stealing a vehicle no longer requires a lockpick
:hammer_and_wrench: Police vehicle shop to allow police to purchase their own vehicles

Spark Bar

:new: Backpacks are now available in Hardware Store.
:new: New radios now available in Hardware Store.
:new: Gold Panning is now available.
:new: Faggio Custom is now available for purchase in PDM for $750
:new: Server event for when a Tsunmai takes place

Spark Bar

With this update, we hoped to bring several small QOL updates to breathe some life into city. These update focus on activities, grinding levels, ease of mobility for new players, as well as some just needed adjustments.

Spark Bar

Now hiring EMS leads and LEOs. Check the discord to apply!

discord

We’re now on our cusp of really pushing for a player base. We’re writing a complete custom criminal system that include robberies never before seen to any server. A tiered, reputation based system that will give you so much content to enjoy.

We also have a slew of unique non-crim content that you can enjoy! I want to work with content creators, and those who just want to roleplay. Head over to discord.gg/wyldfire and get ready to ride the wave!

This Server Bazaar post for Wyldfire is clean.
Branding is clean. Bravo!

1 Like

I came to this city after being in several others and this one has gotten my full attention! The RP is definitely some of the best I’ve encountered. The staff is very helpful and very easy to communicate with! Loads of things I’ve never even seen before and with big and exciting updates coming I’m definitely not going anywhere. This will be my RP home for a very very long time!

OMG I absolutely love not on the people who rp on this server but the staff! They’re so friendly, kind and open minded :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: They’re more than willing to listen to what the people want and try to make it happen. This city has so many cool and unique things to offer and only seems to be going up :hugs: I can’t wait to see how much it grows :heartpulse: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Fantastic server and great staff. When I originally joined the server the staff were friendly and listened to every idea and bug report. It was an unusual experience, something very different from the servers that I had been on previously. They were extremely friendly and helpful.

To anyone reading this review - just try out the server and see what happens. I personally guarantee, even if you don’t stick around forever, that you’ll have an experience that is a match to no other server and something that you won’t forget.