WYLDFIRE RP 🔥 THRIVING Community | Best RP You'll Find. Active LEO / DOJ / EMS

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

10/10 server, one of the most lovely, helpful and interactive staff.

1 Like

Honestly one of the best communities I’ve come into contact with on fivem. Being a long time Rper of Nopixel and being a leader of a group. BY FAR they outclass every single server around with support/shit I never thought I needed in my life (ASMR gas sounds got me shook.) The dev’s are incredibly active and constantly fine tuning everything. It has one of the best balanced econs I’ve seen in a fivem city as well. Kuddo’s to you guys, you got me for life.

1 Like

We’ve now broken the 40 active player threshold! We’re the next big thing guys; if you need a place to call home for quality RP, this is it!

Come check this amazing city out!

1 Like

City is poppin tonight!

1 Like

Time for a fun Saturday night of RP!

2 Likes

I’ve been apart of some big cities, and some small cities. This is THE BEST I’ve been apart of. Staff is incredibly quick to fix issues and bugs. They are also great at listening to the community. Top tier RP, top tier community, and top tier staff!!! I’ll be in this city for a LONG time!!!

3 Likes

Monday: 30 active players :white_check_mark:

Wednesday: 40 active players :white_check_mark:

Friday: 50 active players :white_check_mark:

Are we the fastest growing city right now? Idk maybe. :wink:
At the end of the day, with decade+ of staff experience, an older staff team, amazing devs, and a wonderful community, its no wonder why we’re starting to AVERAGE 40 players a day, on a discord allowlist city geared towards serious RP.

Our city is based on the QBCore framework, but HEAVILY custom. You’ll be able to do things here that NO OTHER city can provide. Less they copy us.

Come join in for an amazing experience.

2 Likes

1 Like

Come join us for an amazing Friday night of RP!

Hitting new numbers weekly never gets old! Only getting better and better!

Join us for an amazing Wednesday night of RP~!!!

Whether they’re 10 people in city during EU times, or 30-40 in the middle of the night, you’ll never be bored. There’s plenty of jobs to keep you busy, plenty of RP to keep you busy, and honestly ? Staff actually listens and takes in suggestions, like a community should.

1 Like

1 Like