WYLDFIRE RP πŸ”₯ THRIVING Community | Best RP You'll Find. Active LEO / DOJ / EMS

I love this server such an amazing management staff and dev team. This server will have to be popular everything in this server I have never seen in another city before!

More custom - WYLDFIRE exclusive content is rolling out daily. This is the place to be! Starting to hit in the 30’s on the weekends, with averaging 10 every day. With cops on!

We’re currently taking on LEOs - we’re accepting previous city experience to count towards promotions.
Also looking for EMS, and an EMS lead and admins!

Bring your group into WYLDFIRE and have an experience of a lifetime!

ooof this city is simply amazing!! great staff and dev team is on point!!! everything is custom and the rp is so great and genuine the people that are here welcome with open arms and are very helpful to new players so join now!! :fire: :fire:

Great city to play in. Highly recommended!

1 Like

City continues to grow by the day! Grab your friends and fly in! Running events to help boost your first time in.

Its a great Friday night! We’ve got some great RP going, and some good numbers. Fly in for some events, contest and giveaways!

Growing numbers! Push week this week! Contest, events, great times! Fly in for a fast growing city with a unique take on RP!

Amazing server, amazing staff! Having such a fun time in the city so far!

1 Like

1 Like

This is just an example of some of the times that are had in this town! Plenty more where this came from!

1 Like

Absolutely loving my time here in this city, brought the family over from another city and have never been happier!

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Another beautiful saturday night to attempt to get some scriminal scumbags! COme try your luck!

1 Like

PARTY NIGHT AT BAHAMA MAMAS TONIGHT!! Come check it out!!

1 Like

Community is growing!

Recruiting for LEO and EMS. Come join a wonderful roleplay community, with players constantly sitting at 25+ now even in the early afternoon.

2 Likes

City is fucking awesome! Owner and devs work to make everyone happy. City is just full of fun and great people. So come join in on the fun.

1 Like