ELS+ | fic

I really hope sombody makes a video on how to install this for a 5M server.

The script ain’t even close to being finished. Don’t expect a release or even a video for awhile yet.

Custom sounds are already “allowed” but nobody knows the rockstar format

The Script is now ready for testing for those who know how to compile it. I will soon be adding more docs to the githhub repo to help people.

2 Likes

Why only for people that can compile it? what if im not wanting to clutter my computer with coding programs at this time?..

Then don’t use it…

@Beef Why don’t you go give wrong info to someone else… Ive gotten enough messages about you being wrong with helping people… Want to be a dick? Go somewhere else!

Please explain how I give wrong info in the pm’s

If no one has done so by tonight, I’ll compile them and with the original developers permission upload the files to mega.

4 Likes

@jdc4992 I have spoken with ejb1123 and understand his reasoning… He has a good point on why he doesn’t want to compile them right now. But thank you for the offer.

A major update was just released and so was the test server. If you like what you see more features added, please provide feedback as that is what keeps this project alive.

1 Like

how can we find it? please provide info on the server or where the files are, I will gladly add it to our server for testing as well.

I believe he is only doing it if you can complir it atm

You can only use it on your own server if you compile the source code yourself. Otherwise you will have to test it on his test server.

Can someone help me. My server console does not see this Els-FiveM sript. How do I install this?

Read my reply above.

only what the server

server: ELS-for-FiveM [Test Server]

where can I find him

The server is back online