Winged Admin Noclip - Fivem Animated Wings Noclip Script

it’s perfectly synced between players :blush:

1 Like

Just to clarify, this only has the “no clip” behavior, but not the invisibility, right? I can still use the tx/qb no clips if I need that, and this if I want to be a bit more theatric with the wings?

There is two types of commands/events that you can use, a command to toggle a visible noclip with the animated wings, and the other command to toggle the animated wings only without noclip.
with the second option you can use your own noclip eather TX noclip or QB.

Totally buying this to test it out. LOVE the idea, so thank you for letting me know!

You are welcome any time :blush: and if you need any support or if you have any suggestions, you can open a ticket in my discord server.

Pretty dope script cant lie

Best of Wishes,
Rose@TeamZwrksDojRP

Thank you @Jamie.E.King for you sweet review :blush:

Hi love the script but can u disable the controls while in pause menu :smile:

Hi @jwoo :blush:
are you using a custom pause menu ?
just explain your problem to me and I’ll help you with it.

No im not using custom menu. When i open the map on pause menu pressing wasd will still moves and fly around the map

Hi @jwoo :blush:
I have fixed your problem, just download the new update from keymaster and enjoy it.

1 Like

Thats a very cool feature but I guess you worked hard for this and In hope its been paying off for you but I also have to say why should you pay for a slowed down configured Noclip just for some devil or angel wings if you already have TXAdmin for free noclip and just could add yourself some models like wings or jetpacks whatever…

1 Like

What the f*ck I just saw… :smiley:

1 Like

Hi @m3lvin94 :blush:
I appreciate your point of view, I made the script just for fun a while before putting it for sale, and I thought that why shouldn’t I just put it for sale for a small price, for people that enjoy this type for stuff.

1 Like

What did you just saw! :sweat_smile:

Yes you did very good work dont get me wrong.
You should focuse now on something bigger that people will really need .

1 Like

I do understand your point, and I didn’t get you wrong at all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’m already focusing on multiple big projects coming soon, and that script it’s just for fun :wink:

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

Can it be used without using Framework?

Hi @rocco34 :blush:
Yes, the script is standalone.