As some of you may have already noticed, the latest Windows server builds include mentions of the Nucleus project upon launching your server, somewhat similar to this:
This URL is, generally, a TLS-using reverse proxy to your server’s IP/port, based on your unique license key.
This system will be used for a lot of cool features in the future, including completely reworking the way you set up servers to be a lot simpler and easy to do, but at this time, the main thing you get is a web administration panel (oh, and you can use the host name to connect to your server!).
If you click the “Login” button on the top right, you get a few more features:
(to enable Steam/FiveM authentication, you’ll have to grant ACEs to users - built-in ACE management and a list of all ACEs will come soon! the key owner FiveM account will usually have access already)
(this’ll be a lot cooler once FXPorts ships!)
Live server console output
(no input in the current version, hopefully coming soon!)
A logout menu
We’re intending to add a few interesting features, such as:
- Initial server provisioning.
- Watchdog support.
- Event/hook integration to allow resources to add features to the admin panel.
- Client console/error reporting to servers.
- Some sort of persistent metrics?
- Configuration editor.
- ACL permission editor with persistence!
- Support for easily discovering all servers you have access to manage. (switch between server panels with a single click)
- Perhaps lots more.
- Your suggestions and PRs!