• Added configurator /createGunRack
  • Added wall rack :
    • automatic weapon positioning from top left to right bottom
    • automatic spawn of supports
    • resizable

v1.2.1 & v1.2.2

• News:

• Rework the script structure to have a better optimization
    • Added a distance to hide the gunrack (to avoid reaching the pool limit): Config.distanceSpawnGunrack
    • Allow to take weapon directly if it’s triggerable without use “take a weapon” button
  • Bug fixes:

• Fixed invisible component when further than 3m
    • Fixed unspawned weapons
    • Fixed the removal of weapons on ESX
    • Fixed random errors

v1.2.0

• Added compatibility with qs-inventory

v1.1.0

• Added Compatibility with ESX
  • Added Compatibility with ox_inventory

v1.0.0

• Release
Open-source Available
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 2.405
Requirements QBCore/ESX
Support Yes
7 Likes

Bro imagine doing something only for QB and then want 120€ for non escrowed one :skull:
I guess peopel would see how dirty written it is

On top of that, this deps is just… why you only using it for menu and notification lmao

4 Likes

I don’t use QB only for menu and notification.
I also use it to get weapons/attachment/tint from the inventory of the player.

And if you don’t want spend 120€, buy the encrypted version at only 15€ :wink:

Last question: How you can know if my script is dirty or not if you never saw how I script ?

Well in my opinion this is a good release.
I don’t remember seeing a similar script on the market so congrats on that !!!

I personnaly love when people release something original and refreshing.

Keep up the good work man !

1 Like

Does this work with addon weapons and attachments?

1 Like

Esx soon?

I didn’t try but I think it should works.
If not, drop me a ticket in my discord to let me fix that.

Yes, in the next days/week

The code is super clean, the mod does what it says it’s going to do and it does it well!
It’s refreshing to see small mods that add well-crafted content to the game.

Well done KadDarem, as usual you’ve set the bar high for quality!

1 Like

thats pretty slick. nice job.

future suggestion: a useable police armory replacement

To put bullet-proof vest in it ?

maybe a gunrack thats pre configured full , at set locations only for police job.

and not so much for vest. just weapons. can still use normal armory for vest and other stuff

If I set rack preconfigured full, it will be an unlimited weapons for players.

I think it’s better to add racks in your location and fill it by yourself to control the number of weapons.

Weapons are saved in the database, so weapons will be still here if you restart your server.

ESX and my money is urs

For $120 for an open version, it should come ready for ESX and ox_inventory imo. There are plenty of free scripts (not similar to this script’s function) that are more versatile.

1 Like

May be more versatile but not as immersive as this script.
I never see a gunlocker with 3D models in FiveM.

But I’m agree with you. It’s always possible to find less expensive by create the script by yourself :joy:

Will work on it the next week.
Follow the topic or my discord to be inform

I mean immersion is great, but it doesn’t establish value. Its a great characteristic, but utility and diversity are the main factors in pricing.

You could sell it at $120 for just QB and hardly anyone will buy it due to its exclusivity and price point, or, you could put the extra effort in to make it work with ESX/QB and allow for qb’s inventory system and ox_inventory, lower your price point to a more acceptable $60-$80 and sell more copies of your script…

I’m not trying to imply how you should run your business, but it doesn’t make sense to price something so high with the intention to sell to a niche market.

Supply and demand, demand determines price, if demand is low, then the pricing needs to be low. If demand is high, then you can charge more for your product.

Thanks for your advice.
But create script for FiveM/RedM is my full time job than 2 years now. So I think how to manage my business : deliver price with a professional quality is way better than deliver script with lower price.
As you said, FiveM is a niche, so you can’t create a business in the quantity because the number of buyer is very low.

You only talk about the unencrypted version. But the price of the encrypted version, the version of 95% of people will buy, is a way lower.

I always put a high price for open source version to avoid leak because “Why a people will share the script for free if he bought it for 100€”. Ans until now, this strategy works perfectly, 0 of my scripts leaked.

1 Like

I also use it to get weapons/attachment/tint from the inventory of the player.

Ye why you need to use qbcore lmao, you could easily do it configurable or standalone… that’s why im laughing at price 120€ price for source, where you’re not even letting anyone to edit how they like it.

Last question: How you can know if my script is dirty or not if you never saw how I script ?

It’s 904 lines, can guess you just setting entity into entity with table direction, and also something like that is in vanilla GTA

Also @gr.zzy says it kinda right, but i still see you’re pricing it for 100€, where more of the code is possibly just qbinv, target, menu and then just entity

I mean… do as you wish, but at least try to make it works for most of the stuff out here and not only for QB users, wich is just stupid community in my opinnion :person_shrugging:

1 Like