vMenu

Its say me:

Couldn’t load resource vMenu: Couldn’t load resource vMenu from resources:/vMenu/: Could not open resource metadata file resources:/vMenu//__resource.lua.

Can you help me guys ?

if it doesn’t work, you did it wrong. Try again and read the instructions.

Hey,

If you find out, would you be willing to post an update to resolve / mitigate the issue?

Kind regards,

Shane Martin

@Vespura vmenu_smooth_time_transitions This feature has been removed.

“smooth_time_transitions” It’s a pretty cool effect. I really love this.
How do I achieve this effect in the new version?

Hi,

i had the same issue and changed

add_ace builtin.everyone “vMenu.NoClip” allow
to
add_ace group.admin “vMenu.NoClip” allow

and added myself to the admin group of vMenu (permissions.cfg)

restart vMenu and that should do the trick.

actually, it was always working, its weird cause on my keyboard noclip is * but the key is set to f2 lol
so I was clicking f2 and nothing but if i press * i have noclip. i even changed keybindings and is still the same.

So i’m having the issue where only a few of my members are not allowed to spawn more then one vehicle even though that have Replace Previous Vehicle unchecked. When they respawn a new vehicle it will delete their old one. Could be a setting in the vMenu?

My permissions are working fine for admins and moderators but if a normal user spawns weapons, they are being kicked over and over for spawning weps… I set allow all because that is what I wanted but no dice. I don’t want to remove permissions altogether because I want the kick/ban system…

On line 20 try changing it from what you have currently, so if it is true then set it to false or if it is false set it to true

Do you have the auto ban cheaters enabled in your cfg?

why does this happen to me? !

2 Likes

no, it’s just kicking for some reason… Says kicked for obtaining a wep, hacker activity… Something like that, I’m not on at the moment to check. Frustrating because I was giving me kid a place to just shoot stuff in peace but it keeps kicking her, big sad. I am running the Los Santos V game-mode and I followed the maker of the game-mode advice to stop getting kicked, but they don’t usually have much to say and I’m surprised I got a response at all. Thanks for the reply

This is the post I commented on for the Los Santos V. [Release] Los Santos V Freeroam Deathmatch - Now Fully Open Source!
It is soooo close to being what I want for my friends and family. Mostt of us that end up here just want a server for our personal use and I am trying my best to keep up. Wish people had the time and energy to help more but I understand most of us are really lost…

yo im trying to set up permissions but i don’t know what this is
add_principal identifier.license Can anyone help

Exist some way the optimized the 1ms eater script

Hi all,

Has anyone optimised vMenu to get the script time down please?

Really like vMenu and would rather not move to another script.

Thanks in advance,

Shane :slight_smile:

Don’t expect it to get any more optimized than what it is right now. The author clearly stated that for that to happen he better rewrites the whole thing from scratch and that ain’t gonna happen most likely unless someone else comes up with a better script.

having an issue with getting time to change. its like time is frozen but we have it configured in vmenu that its normal

@Vespura I think the
SCRIPT ERROR in tick: System.InvalidOperationException: Operations that change non-concurrent collections must have exclusive access. A concurrent update was performed on this collection and corrupted its state. The collection’s state is no longer correct
error is connected to time sync. I have noticed that at times our time will crawl to a stop and get stuck in place. I have not checked console to see if the error was getting spammed before restarting vMenu to get time syncing again. Will look out for this over the next few days…

@Vespura I’m not sure if this would be of any help to you:

The latest version of vMenu also causes my server to crash eventually after the error spams itself for long enough.

Should I be submitting the dumps on vMenu’s GitHub issues or should I be posting them somewhere for FiveM in general?

you could probably post them here and open an issue on the github. Both places couldn’t hurt…