vMenu

Exist some way the optimized the 1ms eater script

Hi all,

Has anyone optimised vMenu to get the script time down please?

Really like vMenu and would rather not move to another script.

Thanks in advance,

Shane :slight_smile:

Don’t expect it to get any more optimized than what it is right now. The author clearly stated that for that to happen he better rewrites the whole thing from scratch and that ain’t gonna happen most likely unless someone else comes up with a better script.

having an issue with getting time to change. its like time is frozen but we have it configured in vmenu that its normal

@Vespura I think the
SCRIPT ERROR in tick: System.InvalidOperationException: Operations that change non-concurrent collections must have exclusive access. A concurrent update was performed on this collection and corrupted its state. The collection’s state is no longer correct
error is connected to time sync. I have noticed that at times our time will crawl to a stop and get stuck in place. I have not checked console to see if the error was getting spammed before restarting vMenu to get time syncing again. Will look out for this over the next few days…

@Vespura I’m not sure if this would be of any help to you:

The latest version of vMenu also causes my server to crash eventually after the error spams itself for long enough.

Should I be submitting the dumps on vMenu’s GitHub issues or should I be posting them somewhere for FiveM in general?

you could probably post them here and open an issue on the github. Both places couldn’t hurt…

Okay Okay. I looked through Q&A ALL OF IT and I saw something similar to my problem but not my problem exactly. Someone said something about sky flickering black, That is not my issue. The entire screen flashes black. Ive made sure permissions were executed the correct way and even executed them from the resource folder. Nothing worked. Any suggestions? (No weather mods are installed and its not my graphic mod issue as this happens on no other server.)

I am a user who wants to use vmenu on the fivem server. However, I have difficulty setting vmenu permissions. I tried everything as described in several documents, but group. Doesn’t work, only builtin.everyone works please help…

I Have this exact problem, if my server crashes i will be more than happy to upload the dump file if it helps with solving the issue.

This is defeniantly vMenu that is causing this problem because on resource stop the error code

stops instantly. Any luck on solving this please tag me c:

Also @xMrMikey did you get an error when you turned time sync off?

Yes, of course, if I find the cause and I’m able to fix it I’ll definitely make another update for it.

It’s been removed because it caused bugs.

Known issue. Cause is unknown, so there’s no workaround yet.

vMenu doesn’t auto kick, it only auto bans. And it never uses that sort of message.

Read this post: vMenu

I’ve had a feeling it’s weather and time sync related, I’ve first started noticing this whenever I optimized weather and time sync, I’m sure that’s got something to do with it but i can’t yet figure out exactly what is causing it.

Dumps can be useful to the FiveM developers, you can upload them here, or send them to me in my Discord server (can be found on my website).

2 Likes

i put this to true but its still using default permissions

i cant type in any off the inputs for some reason i cant even spawn a custom car that in my server when im trying to type in by it

Hey, I dunno if anyone has any ideas, but I’m unable to type in vMenu in the search boxes. Works for regular text chat.

Also having trouble with search boxes, they just don’t work.

I too are having typing issues on searches and bans and kicks

Yea, I’m having the same issue too.

same issue with textbox

why doesn’t text typing work in vMenu?

Is the new update glitched?

1 Like