vMenu

Failed to load script vMenuServer.net.dll. how can i fix it

First of all, phenomenal menu, very good stuff.

I’m trying to set up the permissions for the server I’m developing so that Admins have full access to all features, and everyone else can only access certain functions within the Personal Vehicle Menu (lock, enable blip, alarm, etc.) The menu has been working reliably for admins, but when I tried changing the config file and testing with players that had no defined group, they are getting this error in the console:

As you can see, I get the menu controls in the bottom right, but no menu itself.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

i had a lil problem… i want to share the way i fix it

Users were accessing to noclip by f2
i made vMenu staff only but… they still able to use it…

so i just changed

# Allow anyone to use noclip.
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.NoClip" allow

to

# Allow anyone to use noclip.
add_ace group.admin "vMenu.NoClip" allow

^^

already explained.

This is a known issue, the cause is completely unknown but I have managed to prevent it from happening by modifying MenuAPI. An update will follow soon. For now you can use this MenuAPI build to fix it: https://ci.appveyor.com/api/buildjobs/05xexiqpxmnsd6l6/artifacts/MenuAPI-dev.zip Replace that dll with the one in your vMenu folder on the server.

1 Like

Did the Save Ped option go away? I can no longer find it since updating. This is an issue for us.

Responding to the LSPDFR issue with fiveM. I recently made a technical support ticket here (it contains more info about my system and issue). I’ve not yet received an anwser and any other ticket about the same issue links back here and gets closed.

The problem is, i’ve uninstalled LSPDFR a long time ago. I followed all the steps provided, yet the problem persists. I’ve pretty much tried everything i could think of and read all the other posts about this issue. Yet no fix works. Any help would be greatly appreciated as i can’t play fiveM properly like this.

You need to do it through your permissions.cfg file. Find the line and put a # in front of what you dont want people to have access to.

Nope it’s still there. What version are you using?

Please provide logs of the errors you get, the newtonsoft.json.dll issue (caused by lspdfr) has been patched by FiveM quite a while ago.

I’ve provided my CitizenFX.log file and additional information about the issue in the technical ticket i linked to in my post. I don’t see any error messages when i try to open the menu’s. Nothing happens in the game, except for menu’s I’ve installed to my FiveM like lambda.

If you are referring to the logs i see on F8 i don’t know how i can easily show those. I’m quite new to FiveM. My apologies.

The F8 console is logged to the CitizenFX.log file in your FiveM folder. Start FiveM, go to your server (with vMenu enabled) once you’ve fully joined, type vmenuclient dump in the F8 console, then close FiveM. Then send the (latest) CitizenFX.log file

https://hastebin.com/ixatozucap.coffeescript
I hope this is correct. Thanks for looking into this.

@Verpura I applaud you for offering such awesome support to the community for your resource. :clap:

1 Like
Loaded vMenuServer.net, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null into ScriptDomain_2088988655
Exception loading assembly CitizenFX.Core.Server: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Unable to find the specified file.

Server stack trace: 

at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHR (System.Int32 errorCode) [0x0000a] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0 

at (wrapper cominterop) CitizenFX.Core.IScriptHost:OpenHostFile (string)

at (wrapper cominterop-invoke) CitizenFX.Core.IScriptHost:OpenHostFile (string)

at CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime+WrapScriptHost.OpenHostFile (System.String fileName) [0x00000] in C:\gl\builds\4ff63adb\0\cfx\fivem\code\client\clrcore\MonoScriptRuntime.cs:266 

at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime+WrapScriptHost:OpenHostFile (string)

at (wrapper xdomain-dispatch) CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime+WrapScriptHost:OpenHostFile (object,byte[]&,byte[]&,string)

Exception rethrown at [0]: 

at (wrapper xdomain-invoke) CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime+WrapScriptHost:OpenHostFile (string)

at CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager.LoadAssembly (System.String name) [0x00000] in C:\gl\builds\4ff63adb\0\cfx\fivem\code\client\clrcore\InternalManager.cs:120 
Exception loading assembly CitizenFX.Core.Server: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Unable to find the specified file.

Server stack trace: 

at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHR (System.Int32 errorCode) [0x0000a] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0 

at (wrapper cominterop) CitizenFX.Core.IScriptHost:OpenHostFile (string)

at (wrapper cominterop-invoke) CitizenFX.Core.IScriptHost:OpenHostFile (string)

at CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime+WrapScriptHost.OpenHostFile (System.String fileName) [0x00000] in C:\gl\builds\4ff63adb\0\cfx\fivem\code\client\clrcore\MonoScriptRuntime.cs:266 

at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime+WrapScriptHost:OpenHostFile (string)

at (wrapper xdomain-dispatch) CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime+WrapScriptHost:OpenHostFile (object,byte[]&,byte[]&,string)

Exception rethrown at [0]: 

at (wrapper xdomain-invoke) CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime+WrapScriptHost:OpenHostFile (string)

at CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager.LoadAssembly (System.String name) [0x00000] in C:\gl\builds\4ff63adb\0\cfx\fivem\code\client\clrcore\InternalManager.cs:120 
error in mono_error_set_assembly_load: Could not load file or assembly 'CitizenFX.Core.Server, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.

error in mono_error_set_assembly_load: Could not load file or assembly 'CitizenFX.Core.Server, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'vMenuServer.net, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies

File name: 'vMenuServer.net, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

at System.AppDomain.Load (System.String assemblyString, System.Security.Policy.Evidence assemblySecurity, System.Boolean refonly) [0x00016] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0 

at System.AppDomain.Load (System.String assemblyString) [0x00000] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0 

at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.AppDomain:Load (string)

at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load (System.String assemblyString) [0x00005] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0 

at System.UnitySerializationHolder.GetRealObject (System.Runtime.Serialization.StreamingContext context) [0x00135] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0 

at System.Runtime.Serialization.ObjectManager.ResolveObjectReference (System.Runtime.Serialization.ObjectHolder holder) [0x00010] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0 

at System.Runtime.Serialization.ObjectManager.DoFixups () [0x0007f] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0 

at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectReader.Deserialize (System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.HeaderHandler handler, System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.__BinaryParser serParser, System.Boolean fCheck, System.Boolean isCrossAppDomain, System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage) [0x00077] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0 

at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Deserialize (System.IO.Stream serializationStream, System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.HeaderHandler handler, System.Boolean fCheck, System.Boolean isCrossAppDomain, System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage) [0x000a2] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0 

at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Deserialize (System.IO.Stream serializationStream, System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.HeaderHandler handler, System.Boolean fCheck, System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage) [0x00000] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0 

at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Deserialize (System.IO.Stream serializationStream, System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.HeaderHandler handler, System.Boolean fCheck) [0x00000] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0 

at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Deserialize (System.IO.Stream serializationStream, System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.HeaderHandler handler) [0x00000] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0 

at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Deserialize (System.IO.Stream serializationStream) [0x00000] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0 

at System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingServices.DeserializeCallData (System.Byte[] array) [0x0000c] in <0123fd5b1a1040fe9d70a7e0d4b28acb>:0 

at (wrapper xdomain-invoke) CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager:CreateAssembly (byte[],byte[])

at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager:CreateAssembly (byte[],byte[])

at CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime.LoadFile (System.String scriptFile) [0x0006f] in C:\gl\builds\4ff63adb\0\cfx\fivem\code\client\clrcore\MonoScriptRuntime.cs:106 
Failed to load script vMenuServer.net.dll.

is this good or no

I can’t control the time and the weather what i do wrongl?

Hey guys, I cant open vmenu after I updated it to the latest version 3.0.2. im using dunko vrp server. however version 2.2.2 works fine if reinstalled.

CitizenFX.log (232.9 KB)

thanks in advance!

How to change the category of cars and change the name of the category

Hi all do any one know how to Disable F2 from working its for Noclip i dont want it in game but it all ways working if i press F2 now i have other key on F2 so Noclip wont change to any other key eather, so if i can just stop it be good, im using latest Verson

Now i understand. This release is just for windows, no linux version. Ok…

That shows no issues at all. vMenu should work absolutely fine. No clue why it wouldn’t be working on your pc.

It’s not good because you’re using an old server, and you’ve not read the known issues section on this topic before asking for help.

Idk? You tell me. No info = no fix.

That’s not even a thing.

You’ve not updated correctly. Read the changelog warnings in between updates please.

You can’t do this with vMenu.

Disable it using the convars and make sure you’re executing the permissions.cfg file correctly.

No. This works fine on Linux if you actually follow the instructions mentioned in the 3.0.2 changelog.

I thought how to edit the text in vMenu.

Dne so 20. 4. 2019 1:24 uživatel Vespura via FiveM thiscamefrom@fivem.net napsal: