vMenu

How do i add cars into the addon file?

By reading the documentation.

For example, where can I edit the menu text?

:eyes:

https://ctrlv.cz/evFh

somebody know this error? How to fix?

English only on this forum, @Lukas4076.

Yes.

By reading the warnings in the changelog, as well as the known issues section on the OP in this topic, and updating your server to the latest version if it isn’t already.

1 Like

Thanks man. This fix it !!

anyone know why its not reading my permissions.cfg

Yes. vMenu doesn’t read the permissions.cfg at all. Ever. You execute it to the server and vMenu then gets the data from the server.

anyhow its not affecting the menu at all.

Probably because you’re not executing it, but because you’ve provided almost no info at all that’s the only assumption that can be made.

Someone got an idea why it’s not working? I join my server and when i type /vmenuclient it says that it’s running. But when i press m nothing is happening. In cmd it says that vMenuServer.net.dll is failed to load.Can someone help me?

Read the known issues section on this topic.

yes i did execute it at the top of the server.cfg :kissing_heart:

What’s your server version? Show the output of the version command in the server console.

I’ve checked the known issues which were like 150 and havent found any solution of my problem.I haven’t found something like vMenu.server.net.dll problem,etc. Can you help me solve this problem?

No. There’s only 2.

You haven’t even looked at the known issues then.

There’s also no such thing as vMenu.server.net.dll

No you need to read the known issues section on the OP of this topic.

Hi Vespura!
sorry for my english written with translator and if you have already answered this question.

I wanted to ask you if there is the possibility of calling up only (your beautiful) character customization feature, ONLY on the first login, in the same way as esx_skin does as with OpenSaveableMenu here:

if FirstSpawn then
ESX.TriggerServerCallback('esx_skin:getPlayerSkin', function(skin, jobSkin)
if skin == nil then
TriggerEvent('skinchanger:loadSkin', {sex = 0}, OpenSaveableMenu)

I failed because I don’t know how to call functions from your dll files.

It can be done? how? Thank you!

Failed to load script vMenuServer.net.dll. how can i fix it