Vehicle Kits - Wheel Stancer, Nitro Kits, Custom Engine and Turbo!

values arent saving when i pull my car back out of the garage. Help?

Did you insert sql into data base ?

Yes I did

is your vehicle paid for and registered ? message me on discord I can try to help you Suspect Jay#9700

Hi! First of all nice script!
I wondering if exist any way to make the script with item, like instead open the menu with keybind or comand, open with a certein item?

getting a console spam of True = nil

any ideas?

Hi @Renzuzu, im so sorry for the noob question, but I dont know how to find and add stancerkit into my server. please guide me how to do it properly. i used qbcore. and i dont have the shared.lua in my qb-core folder. please teach me how to create one. thank you.

Hello @Renzuzu, if you could spare sometimes to assists me with this one, i would be very appreciated. Thank you

mind sharing how u fixed it?? i dont know what im doin wrong…
everything registered in items etc but i cant seem to be able to use the item…script works perfect on standalone tho…im on qbcore

How to fix this ?! Qbcore Framework

Removed this from my server until I can get an answer to this.

Question is their a way to remove the “parts” after installed? or am I not doing something right? Also I made a fork for Turbo that would apply to Power and Torque to fInitialDriveForce and fDriveInertia for a more “realistic” feel, check it out when you get a chance. :grinning:

this isnt really for vehicles but does anybody know why i cant get into csrp it says “Failed to parse content manifest: Invalid value. (at offset 8) - see the console log for details” pls help

had an issue with turbos, after a restart the speed boost they applied when first put on the car is gone

Great release!

hi renzu I want you in my server please how to contact with you bro thank you I hope you see my message I need you please

Hi men
Thanks a lot, script is amazing
But with stancer, nitro and turbo, i have trouble.
I use oxmysql, ESX 1.5 Legacy, everything is saved in db, but nothing come back after reboot
Any idea?

1 Like

Hi the question may sound nooby but how could i make it so i can raise the suspension even more (used for rally car builds from normal cars) or make the camber even more or make the wheel stick out even more

How could i change the files to do it?

@Renzuzu

Hello. could you update your script so that it is compatible with the latest fivem and esx updates

Not working for me im using esx legacy

Getting this error after a while, after this error the camber and wheel fitment won’t save, only height saves (Will work again after a script restart). Any fix? Thanks!