Urban Grounds Role Play | Serious RP | Hiring LEO And EMS | vMenu | Custom Scripts | 400+ Custom Cars | Volunteer Fire and EMS

UGRP is a Public server with serious RP. The Community is about strong morals and high RP standards. Offering an active staff team and a Live support channel in the discord, we are above and beyond when it comes to care for our player base. join UGRP today for awesome RP and a family oriented environment !!! Please leave your discord name so we can assign roles for those who review us :slight_smile:

18 Likes

As a Master Trooper [B-01] for UGRP I enjoy all the hours I put into the server. There is many scenes that happen that are exciting and sometimes stressful. If you are into shootouts or police chases there is tons of it on the server. With all the custom vehicles in the server you should have difficulty choosing what car to drive in the beautiful area of Blaine County. The community is friendly and helpful, I have made many friends from the community. Hope to see more people in the server!

2 Likes

Best server ever, everyone knows how to do their job professionally, everyone is friendly here, almost like your second family, strongly advise to join and give UGRP a chance and i promise you, you will love it.

3 Likes

Honestly, in my opinion this has to be one of the best public servers on fivem. I first joined the community during early January 2019 and i haven’t felt the need to switch communities since. Compared to other public servers the quality of rp is held to a much higher standard, so you’ll actually get to do some proper roleplay (I know right, shocking. A roleplay server that actually cares about the quality of rp). A lot of the time the rp can be very serious, or sometimes just straight up hilarious. If your looking for a rp server that isn’t filled with 13 year old gang bangers driving around in their lambos then i highly recommend this server for you.

2 Likes

By far the best server i have ever been apart of. Great rp, great staff, and a community that is just like family. This server is like a second home to many of us. With over 400 custom cars, endless amounts of rp, and some of the best people ever this server will never disappoint. As a current staff sergeant with the Blane County Sheriffs Department I have found an amazing place to be and call home in UGRP.

2 Likes

This community has been nothing but welcoming and kind. I have delt with other servers where the players were just plain cruel to one another and I was a bit hesitant to try this one, but was pleasantly surprised and delighted to find myself being welcomed with open arms. As someone who is relatively new to RP I must say these guys have been super patient with me and willing to answer any and all questions I have. If you want a server where there is actual RP and the players are nice and fun, then definitely check UGRP out!

2 Likes

UGRP is a very fun rp server, there are tons of situations and tons of different rp options! I high suggest this server as its very fun, and you always end up having a good time.

2 Likes

I’m Kevin O’Conner, Senior Deputy with the BCSO. I’ve been around since the server’s roots back in 2018, and happy to say that we are still going strong. If you hop on the server… There are many great things you could witness, such as Edward Roony, or Shaniqua Jones with her melon stand. You could also get in deep shit with the Cabrinelli mafia family, they are always something else… Or you could apply for a department or staff position. We have Fire/Ems, Blaine County Sheriff, and San Andreas State Police at the moment, BCSO is always looking for new hires…

2 Likes

Honestly an amazing server. The server as a whole is what really got me started in fivem rp. The admins, moderators, etc are always helpful when you need them, and the community is amazing, one of the best communities I’ve seen. The police on the server are great. They are all well trained, and do their job very well and professionally, which adds to the role play. I’m also a cop (B-02) J. Morgan, and I love getting on duty and getting into tense situations with other players. Overall server as a whole is perfect, and I love playing on the server as much and possible. I hope the server keeps growing!

2 Likes

UGRP is a very fun rp server, there are tons of situations and tons of different rp options! I high suggest this server as its very fun, and you always end up having a good time.
W. Walker#9138

2 Likes

It’s been about a week that I have been in this community/roleplay server as I write this. In the week I have been here, I believe I am fully convinced this is one of the best RP servers on FiveM. The police do their job, the EMS/Fire does their job. And one of the most important things is that the administration department does a beautiful job to solve issues regarding rule breaking, FRP, modders/hackers, etc. Everyone is nice to each other, and the owners are amazing. If you are looking for an awesome community, and awesome admins, you should join!

2 Likes

This server is an honest, good hearted and fun RP community. The LEO departments are awesome, staff is very friendly and the owners have shaped it well. My favourite RP server.

2 Likes

what is your discord name ?

1 Like

UGRP offers numerous opportunities to roleplay whatever situation you can think of. Not only will you be given various amount of vehicle and weapon options, but this server offers an incredible community that is continuing to grow rapidly. If you’re looking for an incredible RP experience in 5M then this is your server. Come play as a cop, civilian, Fire/EMS, Aviation, and more!

2 Likes

I have recently joined the server in search of a friendly community with highly interactive members that provide a great civilian RP experience. Many members not only take the time to set up a proper character, but also play out that character’s story extensively. Would highly recommend this server for people looking for PROPER rp. +1

-m$sha
IG: Besim Velic | Velic Boyz

2 Likes

As a member of the State Police this community has gone thru alot and i can promise you this is one the best public servers ive ever been a part of. we are always looking for more LEO members. come give this server a chance you wont regret it!
1K-04 T. Fortney

2 Likes

Urban Grounds Role Play Community Is an LEO based Vmenu server { Eco - Coming Soon}

Not only will you be given various amount of vehicle and weapon options, but this server offers an incredible community that is continuing to grow rapidly. If you’re looking for an incredible RP experience in FiveM then this is your server. Come play as a cop, civilian, Mafia, Gang, Fire/EMS, or Aviation.

[1A-02] C. Kiwi

1 Like

This server is what got me into FiveM and keep me in FiveM I have been a part of this server for a decent amount of time and I can say that this community is one and only. You won’t find this good of a server anywhere else

[718] O. Cornett

2 Likes

As a moderator for this community. I can confirm that this server is really great. Great Departments, great custom cars, great people.

[3A-01]T. Goodmen

2 Likes

This is deffinetly the best server on fivem. If your looking for good quality roleplay this is the server to join. You won’t find a server better than this one.

[901] A. Kormann

2 Likes