Urban Grounds Role Play | Serious RP | Hiring LEO And EMS | vMenu | Custom Scripts | 400+ Custom Cars | Volunteer Fire and EMS

I have been a local member of this community for about 2+ years and i can say i have enjoyed every minute of it. Amazing Community overall with brilliant staff. Also they have some many options for Roleplay like becoming a Cop all the way to becoming a Fire Fighter! recommend this sever 100% you wont regret it!

V. Rocco

1 Like

I’ve been a member with the community since the usrpc days ive been a state trooper and now I am a senior deputy. it’s a good server with lots of friendly people and good rp. I highly recommend this community if you want to join a department or just get some good rp in as a civ stop by and try it out.
100% recommend

1 Like

UGRP is a great server, One of the few places where ownership interacts with the members of the community. The LEO departments are top notch. Everyone welcomes you with open arms. If you are looking for a FiveM home UGRP is the place to be.

1 Like

UGRP Is hands down the best community I’ve ever been part of. I’ve made a lot of friends here. We have solid leo depts and a very active staff team. Not to mention an active owner that will give you the time of day if you want to talk to them. I do not see myself in another community. We are one of a kind. We are UGRP.

1 Like

Great server, very professional staff/owners. Some of the most unique RP I’ve been apart of. Id recommend this server to anyone serious about RP.

1 Like

W. Walker#9138

As a member of the Country Sheriff’s office this community has gone thru alot and i can promise you this is one the best public servers ive ever been a part of. we are always looking for more Sheriff’s members. come give this server a chance you wont regret it!
Plus we have new departments in the ECO server like LSPD and Port authority u can apply for as well STATE! The city Statewide but everyone like staying in the city but if you are a blaine county guy/girl you can buy houses your there too!

[733] W.Walker

I miss these days!!