• Public shower
  • Medical room
  • Hairdressers parlor
  • 3 Offices for staff
  • Visiting room

More screenshots: HERE

You can get it on TEBEX

4 Likes

Please keep discussion on topic, all concerns about a paid resource or Tebex store can be redirected to the moderation team. Thank you.

2 Likes

Discussion is on topic, They are selling other peoples maps for profit.
Unsure how I have left topic, of maps they are selling, which I have proof.
Id rather not have other people, honest people get ripped off like I have previously.
I didnt photoshop anything.
They were honestly selling Uncle Justs Luxury Autos on their site. They got flagged and deleted it.
I literally still have the tab up.

This is on their topic.
Shouldnt be silenced or deleted.

3 Likes

Here is the creator showcasing the Prison you are selling.

2 Likes

I apologize to the moderator for violating the guidelines. It was about a certain Auto Dealership, and the video shows a prison, it’s not a secret that I work with Prince Zer. Once again, I remind you that if there are any complaints about my posts, please contact the forum administration in due course.

You shouldn’t get involved in my relationship with Prince zer. Our agreement does not concern you at all. If Prince Zer, in your opinion, does not agree with the terms of sale, then he has the right to contact the administration of the forum. Thank you for your understanding, have a nice day.

1 Like

Actually that’s not the case, this interior hasn’t been officially showcased by the creator, not 100% sure on who it is but neither of those two clowns have made the interior → Prince Zer is just a leaker

2 Likes

well my apologies then, I thought prince zer was the creator. It’s where I originally saw it. Tried purchasing this map awhile ago. But never got a response. Tooooooo many scammmmers and leakers. Hot garbage

Yes, got to be careful. Prince Zer tries to make it especially convincing with the preview video, but he is just a plain old reseller. Just need to find the original creator of this interior, I’ve seen it before, just cant remember from who.

The Front office will not load

and these type of doors will not open

so this person is def not the creator?

big yikes

1 Like

Just request a refund, see messages above ^

thats the problem, tebex if you ask for refund they ban your account. It took 2 months for my appeal to go thru.

Kinda why I attacked the post and from now on will, there isnt any protection for buyers and supporters. There should be, this is a perfect example.

I don’t think that is necessarily the case, yes this is a digital product meaning the author has a right for a non-refund policy.

However, it is stated on the Tebex website quote “Server owners must ensure they have the rights to sell or otherwise monetize the content they provide.” and if proven that the seller doesn’t hold the rights to sell this item, refund should be guaranteed

1 Like

Thank you for contacting us, we checked the interior on a brand new server and the interior is working properly.

Sadly the MLO is very buggy (a lot of flickering lights or invisible parts of the map). And you can’t open or use the celldoors because they are all one prop. So its unusable for RP. It feels very unfinished.

1 Like

• Fixed celldoors
  • Fixed main gates.
  • Fixed lights
  • And some minor fixes

If you have previously bought this product, then you can get a free update in our store in the “Updates And Fixes” category.

1 Like

I do not see an update and fixes category on the website?

Replied to you in private messages. Thank you for contacting us.