[UPDATED][MLO][FULL] Bolingbroke Prison

bob74_ipl.rar (63.5 KB)

Download that. This must help

It works fine for me, I have no clue why its not working for you.

This is a lot cheaper than another one I found.

Looks good!

mmm many thing in just donā€™t workā€¦You are not the creator of itā€™s so itā€™s look like I had get scam by a leak mapping on tebexā€¦

yeah I had seen later on this post here

He has tell me he is the only creator

i posted a bunch of evidence earlier and they just ignored. Ive heard he isnt the maker thou either

can you fix the jailcells building entrance doors. the prop donā€™t work when iā€™m adding doorlocks.

does somebody have the door name ? I had try for the big gate and itā€™s just donā€™t work

prop_gate_prison_01

did @NeXxRT as anwser you ? I had only ask for help for the door and nothing at all and yeah the two big door in the entrance hall and the small one at the end and the two big prison gate just wonā€™t work with the correct obj nameā€¦

no Iā€™ve gotten no reply for the last monthā€¦ His Airport MLO also has a problem where a door randomly spawns in entranceā€¦

1 Like

drag this mod in open iv and get the door names

Woah!!! Looking sick

1 Like

Is there a reason this is in 11 different resources?

where can we get updates?

So is this a legit mapper or is this a resell? Wanting to know before getting it/thinking about getting it

wouldnt be on forums if it wasnt legit. i have also NEVER seen this map anywhere else

Well, I was asking due to the previous comments on this post. I donā€™t want to buy leaked/resold anything.

oh i totally get it, but leaking isnt allowed. so like, if it was a leak or resell on someone would it not have been removed? idk

I have a problem with large gates being under the map, and prison doors not being there. Meaning that the cells and other places where cell door is need, is just standing open