[UPDATE] [PAID] [STANDALONE] Windows Cleaner Job

Windows Cleaner Job

This script allows every player to pickup a side job of an Window Cleaner. Script is fully optimized and with working slot system to prevent multiple players working on the exact same spot. Code is not obfuscated so you can easily edit it to fit your server needs. Script is also standalone which means that it will work with any framework. Players can clean windows of 3 big buildings. Each building have at least 3 cleaning slots. Edited 3D model of elevator comes with the script.

What you get buying this script

• Edited 3D model of elevator which is not tied to any building.
  • Not obfuscated script, which you can edit to fit your server needs
  • Future updates and Fixes for free (Those will be sent to your e-mail address)
  • Help with any bug or error in this script for free (Just contact me through my forum profile in direct message)
  • Instant delivery through Tebex

Preview

You can see script in action here

Description

Scripts works like that:
Player comes to any of 3 scripted buildings and then starts a job. On start player will be teleported to one of free slots on the building (Working slots are here to prevent multiple players riding elevator on the same wall). Then player must complete several steps to get his reward (Riding down and up the building).

How to configure

Go to server/main.js and client/windows_*.lua files and do what comments says in each line.

I bought the script where I can find it?

Tebex will automatically send you download link to your e-mail address.

Remember this script is under license specified in LICENSE file

Buy this script through my tebex
You can also see my other scripts here

Update 1.0.1

Update 1.0.1

• Blocked weapons on elevator
  • Added Exit button so player can end job even when he didn’t finished whole spot.

Work in progress

• Realistic cable
  • More buildings
4 Likes

Looks cool, i’ve never seen a script like this, thanks for your contribution to the community :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

This looks really interesting, but please post a preview of what everything is etc

Hey there, so i added the required notifications and money addition for players and having some issues;

When first pressing e, nothing happens and there is no errors in f8 or server, additional tries will notify that player is already working; Script looks good and I think it would make a great addition to a city once its working :+1:

Fixed the problem :raised_hand:t4:
Info about the fix will be on every buyer e-mail in a minute or two. Thank’s for informing me about it.

I would like to buy it, but if it does not work for me, will you ignore how the police tape that until now still does not work?

If you have any problem with any of my scripts just send me a direct message on this forum and describe your problem. I’m always up to help in my dm’s.

Here it is

1 Like

Update 1.0.1

• Blocked weapons on elevator
  • Added Exit button so player can end job even when he didn’t finished whole spot.

Work in progress

• Realistic cable
  • More buildings

Patch fixed the issue :slight_smile: Very neat addition for our city :fish:

If i could suggest tho; adding blips for the start locations, ill be adding them myself however it would go a long way !

edit edit* figured it out

1 Like

Great, keep it up :heart_eyes:

Can I also clean Windows 11?

1 Like

where do I get the updated download?

1 Like

Has there been an update?

All working accept the billing for me I’m running on esx do I need to add something for billing

is it setup with a job or does it not require one