[STANDALONE] Greenkeeper Job

Greenkeeper Job

This script allows every player to pickup a side job of an Greenkeeper. Script is fully optimized. Code is not obfuscated so you can easily edit it to fit your server needs. Script is also standalone which means that it will work with any framework. Players can keep the city clean and earn money from it. As a server owner/developer you can easily add new cleaning points wherever you want.

What you get buying this script

• Not obfuscated script, which you can edit to fit your server needs
  • Future updates and Fixes for free (Those will be sent to your e-mail address)
  • Help with any bug or error in this script for free (Just contact me through my forum profile in direct message)
  • Instant delivery through Tebex

Preview

Will be available soon because of my graphics card

Description

Scripts works like that:
Player comes to Greenkeeper base, where he starts the job and get caddy as a vehicle. Then player will have to ride around the city and clean points given on the map. Player need to complete all cleaning points (4-6) to get his reward. Cleaning points are generated randomly.

How to configure

Go to server/main.js and client/*.lua files and do what comments says in each line.

I bought the script where I can find it?

Tebex will automatically send you download link to your e-mail address.

I have some problems with configuration or script what can I do?

Just send me a direct message on this forum. I’ll help you as fast as I will be able to.

Remember this script is under license specified in LICENSE file

Buy this script through my tebex

Other scripts for your server

Windows Cleaner
Darts
Soccer
Vehicle Visual Damage Sync

Dm’d you

No video for a paid script… and your vehicle damage sync has a bunch of people saying that it didn’t work and you dodged them?

where has the updated police tape post gone? you said to inbox with tebex for updated version but never replied