UPDATE #3 Automatic Invite System - share and track invite codes

Description

This resource adds invite system to your server. Now, every new player should have a unique invite code from someone who is already playing on server and has available invite codes.

When player will try to connect to server for the first time, he will be kindly asked for entering invite code. After submiting propper invite code, player will be able normaly connect to server and share invite codes with his friends.

Key features:

• Replace whitelist system by completely new approach;
  • Every new player receives 3 invite codes;
  • New players will have a command /invites which displays in chat the list of their unused invite codes;
  • Player can fast-copy invite code to clipboard and then share it with his friends by Ctrl + V;
  • Admins have possibility to check in database by which invite code was invited player and track by whom player was invited;
  • Source code is not encrypted and available for your editions;
  • Unlimited access to github repository for getting future updates of the product;

Update #1

Update #2

UPDATE #3

изображение

• Added timestamps for discord logs;
  • Improved general look and readability of discord logs;

For processing the order please visit Tebex Store and leave your forum username during transaction.

By buying this product you support FiveM multiplayer with the amount of 15% from order transaction.

6 Likes

Nice release. Is there anyway to make this like optional? if a player doesn’t have an invite they would still be able to join. Because this could be used as a reward system for people invites others to play on servers.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing feedback! I’ll add this feature :slight_smile:

1 Like

Added.

1 Like

amazing will purchase it once am home.

1 Like

Good to hear! I also added possibility to change the amount of given invites for new players in config file.

It is recommended to invite a sufficient number of players to get reward items, or to make a player who needs to get an invitation code to enter the server

Can you write an invitation code to get a script for the number of days to enter the server? For example, a 30-day invitation code can only allow players to play on the server for 30 days

1 Like

I’ll add this feature in couple days :wink:

Any chance to get discord logs for this as well?

Good proposal, I’ll work on it. What exactly would you like to have to be logged?

1 Like

Hello! Would you be able to please provide the moderators group with a copy for review, thank you.

1 Like

Hello. Sended in DM.

1 Like

Update #1

Next update will contain discord logs. Guys, feel free to add your ideas about next features - they might be added in next update!

Great work! Keep up the awesome work!

Update #2

UPDATE #3

изображение

• Added timestamps for discord logs;
  • Improved general look and readability of discord logs;

i buy but did not receive the script

I am sorry for long reply, I process all orders manually during 24 hours. Script is sent to your DM.