[RELEASE] Invite System - grow your server

Original idea: Automatic Invite System - share and track invite codes

Hello, i created this script to make that thing free to all, its pretty similar to the one that have created @draobrehtom but with the feature that if a player redeem a code the owner of that code get a reward (money)
I hope you like it.

Any player to see he invite code can do /invite in the chat

I dont have buyed the @draobrehtom so i created from zero (no copy and paste)

Download: GitHub - XenoS-ITA/invite_system: Grow your server with this invitation system!

14 Likes

io lo conosco

Nice release! Thanks for mentioning original idea source, your release will motivate me for keep making updates for paid version :grin:

Thank you mate for share it free!

1 Like

Looks very clean. :+1:

Do you have any screenshots?

1 Like

Great release, but I keep getting stuck on deffering and then failed connection. Any suggestions ?

idk, you have inserted the db?

Yep, inserted DB and everything, I tried to debug it but for some reason it wont show the adaptive card

Nah still the same, deffering and not showing the adaptive card. Could you add me on discord for troubleshooting ?

ok, send me your discord

Please send a copy of your resource to the moderators group for review.

it seems that you can’t join the server without an invite code.

and yes i’ve put in the sql as far as connecting with an invite i still have to test that

You can actually, well on my server tho but I changed it to work only when you have a valid invite code, and added expiration date

having same troubles you get it fixed?

I keep getting this error, using QB-Core Framework “invite_system: Deferring connection…”

1 Like