Universal Whitelist - FXServer (SQL or Standalone Configuration)

Good morning/afternoon/evening to all,

Here’s a small resource I made for a private community and have now decided to release publicly. This resource comes with a fair bit of configuration, and I have plans to update it to allow IP whitelisting aswell some time in the future.

Features
  • SQL Integration.
  • Standalone Configuration with table included in config,lua file.
  • Whitelisting (Stop unwanted people joining)
  • Auto Update Checking
Installation

Installation:

1. Extract ZIP.
  2. Move ‘whitelist’ folder into resources.
  3. Include the following line in your server.cfg… start whitelist
  4. Configure config.lua to your liking.
  5. Restart your server and you’re good to go!

SQL Installation:

1. Download MySQL Async: [Release] MySQL Async Library - 3.2.0
  2. Include in resources folder
  3. Start in server.cfg
  4. Include the convar in server.cfg ABOVE the start line… set mysql_connection_string “server=ip;uid=user;password=pass;database=dbname”

I request, please, that this resource is only edited as a means of developing your own knowledge in Lua development, and only redistributed if you have made significant changes to the resource and with my explicit permission. License details included in the git.

Github: Download

Version v1.1.0 Updated 07/05/2019

5 Likes

Good job dude! Honestly I wouldn’t even bother with the IP whitelist. White list by steam is the best imo.

1 Like

Aye, it is but some people like to have FiveM open without steam open for performance boosts so i’d like to ensure i’m appealing to all audiences so to speak :slight_smile:

Glad ya like it though aswell!

2 Likes

I’m just getting CBA reason when anyone tries to join… also, not you didn’t add a mysql to import for the mysql version.

1 Like

CBA reason? Can you show me what you mean, please?

Using MySQL-Async, as posted in the main thread, will work absolutely fine, and the latest version should work :slight_smile:

Do you have to restart the server every time you add a new steam hex?

1 Like

Not at all, simply restart the script. However this is something i’m going to resolve in the future updates :slight_smile:

This isnt working. I have installed it correctly but I get this in my console http://prntscr.com/ni2bxy I wasnt supposed to be able to join but it let me in the server anyways please respond asap I need this!

@123LladdCae

@FrankArn
whitelist.zip (2.6 KB)
Try this lmk if it works please. I have not tested it and dont have time sorry.

Nope still not working :confused: this error http://prntscr.com/ni32qv

1 Like

server.lua (1.7 KB)

Try using this server.lua

Still a nope :confused: also I cant direct connect to my server it only works for localhost but others can connect using direct connect why is this? Could this be causing me to bypass whitelist? Im so confused on why this wouldnt work as I have seen my friends use the same script and it work for them…

1 Like

First of all,

Thank you for getting in touch. I’m sorry you’re having issues with one of my Resources.

And next, i’m not actually sure what’s going on with your server. All I can suggest is to make sure you’re trying to connect via the correct IP and Port. Just to confirm… Others can definitely connect to your server? And does the whitelist script stop them joining if they’re not whitelisted?

Released version v1.1.0! Added whitelist.sql file into git repository!

Hello,

Sometimes your script works, sometimes not.
I get this error, after my server has been running for about 5 minutes.
https://gyazo.com/ddc799ba03ac0cf40980c1e73db49c9e

Pls fix it. I have a trainer based server, and really need a standalone whitelist script.

Greetings

we keep getting the have steam open error when trying to log in is there a way to fix this w/o switching to sql