Tunnel im3d

instant buy then.

do get to tunnels, is it a teleport?

You can find an image accompanying the files for the map. It can be merged with the main server map using any image editor.

1 Like

Went out on a limb and purchased this and couldnt be happier, thanks for release!

1 Like

Can you provide instructions on how to merge the maps? Are we just adding the images you’ve included with the minimap.ytd we’ve had before in codewalker/openiv?

Also, could you provide a version with no NPCs? There’s just way too many for a sewer sysem.

For example, if we use: OCRP Postal and Minimap (Server Side)

You need to modify just tow file and use this script

minimap_sea_2_0.ytd
minimap_sea_2_1.ytd

This script works on applying the map at all scales when zooming in and out.

How would I do this with this Map?

I also only saw one minimap file in the download but maybe i was mistaken?

Id love to figure this out, if you could help greatly appreciated.

Ah, so it’s not useable with other maps.

It’s not a major issue for me, but maybe add that to the read me/move the streamed file as it causes conflicts if someone just drags and drops:

You can edit your main map file; all you need to do is place the attached map image over your server’s map.

These files must be present.
minimap_sea_2_0.ytd
minimap_sea_2_1.ytd

Edit them and use this script

Oh, I understand - so it’s basically just an image edit - I thought this map would be more like the seperate maps you see when entering MLOs/the highways. Understood.

Would you be able to provide a version without all the peds spawning inside?

The npc are linked to the game opject we used in the project. It would be difficult to remove the scenario from the opject. and Using a script to delete the npcs might affect the server overall

see im confused, i open download and all i see is a minimap.ytd.

are you saying i need to open this up in openIV and add the maps to the minimap.ytd i already have in place?

Im not seeing a
minimap_sea_2_0.ytd
minimap_sea_2_1.ytd

i do believe thou i have those but then all my blips show up as squares like pictured above.

what I think OP is saying (not sure why they didn’t just include the raw image) was they want you to open the map file in photoshop, and just paste his image over it. You’d need to extract the image, then paste it on that map, then convert it back to a dds and put it back.

2 Likes

With YTD files, you can save them in a PNG format
It’s not necessary to save the image in DDS

looks very cool

1 Like

Would you be able to provide alternative versions of this map? There’s a tunnel entrance in a relatively popular parking lot (at least in most servers) that kind of makes it annoying to drive through.

2 Likes

agreed

1 Like

Might be potentially dope to see some difference in the tops of the covers

This is obliviously due to a map near by, duplicate files.
However it would be cool to see an actual sewer lid, or something.

If this was done with out editing ybns, and so forth. Would be extremely dope to see something done to a few o these locations.

Love the map, players love the map, people are getting lost. Super dope.

Only request! <3

1 Like

we probably leaving it like this tbh, but it would be cool if there was a sewer lid, and no ladder. Ive seen some maps have moving sewer lids, like doors unsure if thats possible, maybe future update?

Dm’d a request! thanks!