Tunnel im3d

agreed

1 Like

Might be potentially dope to see some difference in the tops of the covers

This is obliviously due to a map near by, duplicate files.
However it would be cool to see an actual sewer lid, or something.

If this was done with out editing ybns, and so forth. Would be extremely dope to see something done to a few o these locations.

Love the map, players love the map, people are getting lost. Super dope.

Only request! <3

1 Like

we probably leaving it like this tbh, but it would be cool if there was a sewer lid, and no ladder. Ive seen some maps have moving sewer lids, like doors unsure if thats possible, maybe future update?

Dm’d a request! thanks!

Yeah this entrance just needs to be removed/ moved, I think it’s too problematic.

1 Like

It seems the road behind MRPD is bugged. We’ve had players fall through the map and NPCs fall/blow up in the water filtration room.

We thank you for taking the time to send us this issue

Pleas Redownload file from keymaster , The problem has been resolved

1 Like

We’re you able to make a version without the sewer entrance in front of the clothing store? Appreciate the fix!

*Redownload file from keymaster.

*The entrance located at the clothing store can be removed by replacing these files within the (ymap) folder
*and delete this file (sc1_11_ground01.ydr)

*However, you’ll need to color the entrance area on the map with the same color as the corridors using Photoshop.

All of these instructions were mentioned on the website

How are the tunnel entrances done? Teleport? or lockable lid?

lockable lid

File triggers a virus warning

Perhaps it’s a fake notification from the browser. The link has been modified.

It’s great work, comprehensive, but I’m not proficient in using Photoshop to edit the map. I’ll try it, and if I fail, I won’t hesitate to ask for your help.

Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.

Edit: nevermind, seems the outside file wasn’t deleted.

I was wondering if it’s possible to color the (mini map) with colors of my choice. Is that possible?

Yes, that’s possible. You can contact us to get the map file in Ai format.
You can edit it using Adobe Illustrator

Is it just me, or do you not lose any stamina while running in the sewer? Really strange.

I don’t think so, I haven’t encountered this issue. I believe such maps operate on a system of multiple interconnected pieces. This should only occur the first time for each player.