Trinity RP | Serious RP | Realistic Economy | Mature Community | whitelisted(soon) | www.Trinity-rp.net

Still looking for more officers of the law.
Apply today!

Just a quick update, it’s a Friday! So why not come check us out in your free time?!?! See ya’ll soon!!!

Daily rewards reworked to a 'basic package' until further development
Daily reward 'tiered rewards' still in effect
Weather control functionality adjustment (staff)
Black market Removed (new way for guns to be implemented)
Drugs removed from the map apart from weed(will be replaced by player owned drug labs/gang hideouts)
Weed collects at a slower rate
Removed a bunch of cars for a rework on handling(pdm to become unowned and available for purchase)
import dealership removed for now until reworked
Property script removed.
Pink cage fixed and fully functional
bagpack script removed
Load in screen changed
gun holster script updated ( ALL guns have an animation to take them out now)
Dead player ragdoll ( you will now ragdoll to reset your characters position so EMS can find you)
 Phone minor improvments before overhaul --
  Battery bar color change
  signal bar color change effect
  Phone background menus changed to black
  phone hovering on options adjusted to yellow/gold
  Changed font style
  Changed font size
  Changed contacts and message appearance slightly
  Update on visuals for adding new contacts

future update will have: 
Boxes outline on contacts
box outline on text messages
Text alignment
dark web changed to 'group chat/operations'
Twitter fixing
new phone outline instead of just standard iphone

(edited)

Crafting removed for rework ( will be able to craft in your own home soon)
removed ability to overdose on weed

implemented a stress bar ( still need optomising )
Ciggarrettes and weed reduce stress
adjusted stress level gain for PD officers. PD will gain stress a lot slower than normal citizens
Increased the amount of stress needed to feel impact and effects.
Driving will also be impaired if you have high stress
standing still, sitting down, relaxing will reduce stress overtime
100% stress can lead to potential blackouts

things to come with stress:
Currently you gain stress in many ways even as simple as fighting or pulling out a weapon
being beside explosions also gains you stress and many more
there will be areas you will be able to go to reduce stress (yoga, coffee shops) in the future
Driving a car over high speeds for prolonged time will in the future gain you stress
 Server ports fixed (server now visible in fivem directory)
New jewelry robbery script --> no longer need to shoot your gun to start robbery, multiple players can rob, PD recieve a delayed response and chance of alarm going off for each case broke reduced

a few new Things coming: 

inventory limits to be adjusted, trunks to be worked on (fkn finally)
Job paychecks to be recalibrated
jewel robbery needs to give dirty cash when items are sold
emergency service special driving licenses and S class Driving licenses for citizens who pass a test ( licenses handed out by judges)
Implementation of drug labs, gang hideouts and a leveling/upgrading system for these areas
new black market implementation -  gangs will be able to legit just order weapons once they own hideouts. this will avoid everyone going to the same place for guns and also hideouts will have available storage spots that can be upgraded within these safe houses/hideouts
Drug labs will be available via Safehouse upgrade/hideout upgrade
Gangs/groups will have the ability to hide druglabs/hideouts from PD
PD will be given new tools/operations available to them to help identify potenital druglab location including military grade radar for heat signatures amongst other items to enhance roleplay
court house to be fixed
Link the car delivery job to PDM
finish implementing  robbery script so players can rob each other
Fivem forum post removed ( making room for a new one )
Founders club changes - privs revoked will be ready for a rework in the future
Implementing the pretty much ready to go burglary script and pawn shop
implementation of roughly another 3-5 jobs which will actually have the opportunity for whitelist such as tailor,lumber,chicken once a minimum amount of employees hit (2-3)
update of new phone App images
stress bar optimisation and moved underneath the mini map like the rest of those filthy bars
Stress gain has been reduced
phone been adjusted 

Hey guys, really exciting weekend for us! pls dont miss out on the opportunity of joining something amazing.

Join our discord today and i’ll personally help show you around! <3

we have a nice guy/gal ratio at the moment

bump.

1 Like

good morning folk, just want to let everyone in on whats been getting worked on, whats to come today and whats we’re still looking to add. Today you will be shown the bank robbery and how it works. also going to be showing off the car financing from the job perspective and how PDM workers earn money. Because we will now have a new reworked shop system for the cars, PDM workers will have the ability to place cars out and around the shop floor to choose which cars go on display and adjust the price/commission they earn on vehicles.

Also going to be looking at mechanics and hopefully get to show off some of their new features today. tied in with car financing, if players dont make their car payments on time, PDM workers will recieve a notification and will be able to request a repo service to collect those cars. originally this was going to be left as part of the PDM job but i decided it better fits mechanics to act as a repo service. so once cars are requested for repossession, mechanics will recieve a list of vehicles for repo they can go and get. cars which are repossessed get removed from players garages.

Also due to file conflict, the current resource for our garages was dependent on the previous vehicle shop we had so i will and already have been looking at other options for a garage system thats more up to date and standalone.

other projects which should be getting complete after these are complete above will be our new property and real estate function.
Real estate workers will have the ability to add new homes at ANY LOCATION while their ingame. and players can be given multiple keys to homes. So a player will be able to meet with realestate, find a house they like and purchase it right there and then.(ofcourse they RP it out).

Newly owned houses will have their interiors wiped so there will be no furniture inside and everything will be empty. Players will be able to access a furniture store inside their homes which will them choose from hundreds of different pieces of furniture that they will be able to place around their home to make it their own. Furniture is currently interactive (if you buy a couch, you will actually be able to sit on it). so this will make homes completely custom and allow you, the player to be as creative as you want to be. I will also be adding in a few new items into the furniture catalogue one of which is a safe which will allow you to purchase additional storage in your home. and also will be adding the function for criminal minds to grow their own plants within their home.

House search warrants will become standard practice and under extreme evidence, police will also have a unique item that allows them to search player owned homes while said players are not online.

standard burglary of npc homes will also be added at some point as i have already finished perfecting the resource with over 200 robbable homes in los santos. (could be reduced if resource is too much of a heavy burden on the system)

hey guys, got other big projects coming in by the end of this week.

Repo job for mechanics has been added in to take back financed vehicles that haven’t been paid for and ability to change tyres individually has been added.

Brand new garages add into the system with a new visual update

Come check us out!

worklog:

created separate repo job for mechanics. Mechanics will be able to locate vehicles in the city that have been marked for repossession. they will be able to earn money by repossessing vehicles for PDM that players are not keeping their payments up to date. if you are a mechanic there is a command that will allow you to scan the cities database for unpaid vehicles. After scanning you will recieve a notification for the type of vehicle, license plate and amount owed. So the base function of the script works, future developments will include vehicle model name, colour and a generalised location it was last seen.(tl;dr repossession works as inteded but will be one of the first areas I revisit after updating everything else to make it more user friendly

Worklog 24/01/20

made dealership job whitelisted
removed whitelist for taxi company
removed whitelist for fueler job

I know we have a lot of animations already, but some of them needed some tweaking and also decided to add some of my own in.
changed some animation commands;

/e foldarms is now /e cross
/e foldarms2 is now /e cross2
/e grabcrotch is now /e dick (sorry ladies)
/e holdcigar is now /e cigar3
/e holdcig is now /e cig2
/e holdjoint is now /e join2
/e slowclap is now /e clap2
/e copcrowd1 is now /e copcrowd
/e copidle is now /e idle
/e keyfob is now /e key
/e surrender is now /e surr

adding in new animations;

/e shag is a humping animation
/e air1 is an air guitar
/e hug is a hugging animation
/e bump is a fistbump animation
/e five is a highfive animation
/e look is a look at this animation
/e idle2 is a new idle animation
/e idiot is a new fustration animation
/e callphone is a new phone animation
/e help is a new animation to use while running to scream for help
/e kiss is a an italian kissing animation
/e shush is a shushing animation
/e crazy is a ‘you’re crazy’ animation
/e type1 is a typing animation
/e kiss2 is another kissing animation
/e bro is a brooooo animation
/e chicken is a chicken animation
/e chin is an angry italian animation
/e fish is a very fishy animation
/e finger69 (please dont make me explain this one)
/e freakout is a…weird animation
/e knuckle is knuckle cracking animation
/e money is a raining money animation
/e money2 is a champagne animation
/e chicken2 is a… moose animation (you’ll get the joke when you see it)
/e finger4 is a fook you and you and fook you and fooka all of you animation
/e wank is a ‘yerr a wankaaa mate’ kind of animation
/e limber is a limbering up animation
*/e wave is a waving simulator animation *

new animations added, now finishing off by adjusting their loop, animation speed etc etc
—>done

Future developments --> will add the surrender function to a hotkey

things i forgot to mention in last change/worklog;

—> F11 now shows your distance away from your vehicles

New todo list for the next 6 days!!!
1 developer
100 items+ to develop

will you be here to see the magic?

Hey guys make sure to come check us out and give us a chance you’ll never regret!

hit me up when you join and i’ll show you around :slight_smile: :sparkling_heart:

james is cool :pig:

1 Like

Honestly, the amount of things that have been improved/added since the server started is actually insane. It went from a bone stock esx server to a highly developed server that almost feels like real life (not actually of course but you get the point). I can’t say for everything new that has been added, but, I can say the owner(s) are amazing, helpful, and kind. Even through the tough time of the server, they still have found ways to reunite everyone and keep the server alive. Okokok enough with the owners now and back to focusing on the server part. In game, it’s honestly amazing, the VPS connection is amazing and there’s practically no lag at all. The jobs, economy, players, and rp it beyond what it should be (just a few things to name) and can’t forget about the cars. They all have amazing graphics (due to adding decent looking models instead of low-graphic mods) which is such an amazing pro to have in a server. The player models are also amazing with multi-character choosing to extend the amount of RP within the server. Also, from experience, I’ve had amazing times in game while streaming. Nobody (and I mean nobody) has ever stream sniped me nor has meta gamed from my stream and others streams. That’s honestly the best thing about the player-base, there’s no shitheads that try to ruin your experience while playing and I love it. 10/10 for this server, I absolutely love it!

1 Like

Great server!

1 Like

Honestly new to RP, but this was definitely the best server i joined out of all of them. i thought i’d be worried since there isn’t too many female players like me, but theres a nice balance of both here which was a bonus for me.

I love these guys and i would never be anywhere else! if there’s a single server to give a chance its this one! its so much more advanced than the others and its been great for my streaming content!

1 Like

Amazing Server, great RP in the city. Tons of opportunity to start a new story or bring over a cousin u already have. great support staff and devs gets ton of work done in short amount of time. Hella good city for new or older to the rp scene. They all have amazing graphics (due to adding decent looking models instead of low-graphic mods) which is such an amazing pro to have in a server. The player models are also amazing with multi-character choosing to extend the amount of RP within the server. Also, from experience, I’ve had amazing times in game while streaming. Nobody (and I mean nobody) has ever stream sniped me nor has meta gamed from my stream and others streams. That’s honestly the best thing about the player-base, there’s no shitheads that try to ruin your experience while playing and I love it. 10/10 for this server, I absolutely love it! been here since day 1 and never left or plan on leaving!!! come give it a try and see for yourself, I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU!

UPDATES UPDATES UPDATES

–>Hunting sniper weapon has been removed

–>PDM has had additional vehicles added to include almost all base GTA vehicles

–>A few import vehicle additions have been added

–>PDM workers given ability to replace display vehicles with ‘import cars’ that are not available to be purchased without a ‘dealer’ online

–>Fixed default locations for cars to be after a reset/ default location for cars to go into if they have no been placed into a garage (garage A)

–>Removed test drive which was used as a way to test drive vehicles behind pdm as i have it built in now to the pdm shop.

–>Added in the taxi map and adjusted job marker locations

–>Phone apps visually improved

–>gambling slots have been removed until reworked; was broken and could always win more than you lose(thankyou CHAWA for testing)

–>Garbage job removed for rework

–>bags functionality as items has been removed

:face_with_monocle: :nerd_face: :sunglasses: :cowboy_hat_face: :exploding_head: :pleading_face: :relaxed: :heart_eyes:

Thankyou for all the recent love and support, can’t wait to meet more of you <3

Amazing new city I cant wait till it relaunches and i get to rp again