Looking for a 18+ | Whitelisted | SeriousRP | community

Hello, I’m Pierce Boone and I am looking for an active community committed to the realistic roleplay of public services. Very often I find communities that claim they a serious community yet fail to maintain character in server, RDM, or just inactive for weeks at a time.

With over 7.5 years of service in U.S. Army and over 2 years of service with my local Sheriff’s Department I am eager to pursue a very long and rewarding law enforcement career within a community and bring forth those experiences to its members.

Hi, We are a new server but are Serious RP based with an already well structured PD / EMS department, Feel free to check us out.

The community is growing nicely, dont get me wrong as all servers we get some visitors that dont cut serious rp but they are dealt with quickly and removed by our active, unbiased admin team.

Looking for a serious roleplay community, look no further!!

O-M-G I cannot believe no one is helping you find a server.

O-M-Goodness we can’t be having that. My best pal Liquid Kitty stated in a news article he would forever hold his pledge to see that new people experience the best of the best of the best of the best.

Come to our city, check us out, and more importantly check that guys abs out.

Four kings RP

The city, you, can be the REAL you :wink:

Terms and conditions of being the ‘REAL’ you do apply

BE THE REALEST YOU