Looking for a Whitelist only community

Hello!

I am looking for a fully whitelisted community with a reasonable application process.

If you guys have any recomendations, please let me know!

My Preferences are:
18+
Whitelisted

Hey! We would love for you to join our community. We’re launching a banging server soon and i know you wont regret looking into our discord. We are 18+ fully whitelisted, all information can be found on our website (link to it in discord)

Hope to see you soon.

Check out RetweetRP!
18+
Whitelisted

Thanks for all the replies, guys! I will be checking them out.

@North224 What’s your discord username? I’ll add you and give yo our discord.

I suggest checking out this community. It’s whitelisted & very professional. Tons of members too. Check it out man. :slight_smile:

We are a brand new community that is filled with experienced head administration staff, fantastic hard working developers, and goal driven directors who all seek the improvement of the community and strive for the enjoyment of all members of the community.

So, what makes us different?

• Custom skins designed specifically for our community
  • Custom never before seen server scripts
  • Gorgeous vehicle models for law enforcement, the fire department, and civilian department
  • Experienced Head Administration who are all prepared to assist new members of the FiveM community and experienced ones alike
  • Easy to understand Standard Operating Procedures
  • Custom made CAD system that is frequently updated
  • Full TeamSpeak server
  • Fully customized discord server for members

We are looking for members with any amount of experience. We are willing to help teach those with no experience and to support experienced members with anything that they might need. Most of all, we are looking for committed individuals who are looking to have some fun in GTAVRP.

Apply today at https://kingcountyrp.com/

If you have any questions about our server, please direct them to me through DMs or go straight to our discord at https://invite.gg/kcrp

Ready for The Hoosier State? Applications for Crossroads Roleplay are open! The community is lore-friendly (based off of Indianapolis, Indiana) with different assets separating it from other communities. With in-house liveries, custom EUP, and extensive roleplay, Crossroads really is the place to be… Welcome to TRUE roleplay. https://discord.gg/fRVvMDk

YOU SENT AN INVITE TO JOIN A SERVER

Crossroads Roleplay

35 Online80 Members

Here you go friends

holy moly this is a big one! Can’t believe you haven’t found a home for yourself and your fellow brethren.
are you looking for the right APM experience?
Want call outs, headshots and multi kill?
look no further.

We here at the four kings do believe you can be a winner and we do believe you can achieve anything you want to achieve.

but dont worry. we dont judge. we of the Small Brain syndrome society have rights too!

Four kings RP, where SBS is induldged on a daily.

see you soon babe

kisses b-e-a-utiful