Lexus XLS 2015

DODGE HELLCAT TUNERS EDITION
Dodge Hellcat Stanced Tuners Edition

3 Likes

Nice car, or cars :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks <3

1 Like

Looks kije nothing inside this veh , can you show more images please ?
Doors , engine , broken windows and plates
Not interesting in buying bad quality vehs :frowning:

1 Like

sure
gonna pm them to you since I can’t post pics as comments, I keep getting errors

You know what’s funny? Another guy showed the same link and got flagged and his replies were removed, because polygons and vertices count are way more different. Seems like you just look at the pictures and then reply, without bothering yourself reading the whole post, idiot.

why don’t you add more photos to prove it’s not the same car? such as photos in zmodeler that show the polygon count, photos of the interiors and even a video at least no one can say anything! if you can’t post pictures below you can use https://imgur.com/ … but if you send pictures privately, posts are magically deleted or you call them idiots it comes back to bite you :frowning: sorry!

1 Like

I can upload to imgur now

Post updated @VooDoo.Custom , @Cr1stal_TV check images before judging please

first of all I did not judge anyone but I only gave you a suggestion that you did not follow by the way!

anyone can open the model on OpenIV! I had asked you kindly if you could show the photos on zmodeler (which you must have if you made the model) and photos of the interiors and calmly explain to us what is different. This way you can show why your model is better than the free one! by doing this you get people to buy your model :smiley:

1 Like

Great work! Looks fire :fire:

2 Likes

How was the handling bro ?

I dont know, never checked it after releasing the car, you can modify it anyways