Dodge Charger Widebody Joker's Edition

Vehicle made in 4K Textures and Reflections :ballot_box_with_check:
Vehicle have custom wheels (Custom rims + Custom Brake Calipers) :ballot_box_with_check:

Price: 10.00 Euro’s

Purchase link: https://k4mabricars.tebex.io/package/4802161

Link updated due to Tebex Guidelines. 11/27/2021

My other releases:
Subzero Camaro 2021
Lexus XLS 2015
Porsche Mansory

Note that the vehicle is not full custom made, most of the car model parts are taken from another car model and assigned to match this car.

1 Like

this is litterally a livery for that model and that model is free on 5mods like bruh??

1 Like

Seems like your an idiot who didn’t even bother himself to read the post properly :man_facepalming:

and the LiVeRy that your talking about, is a 4K texture pal.

Smexy

1 Like
  1. If you read it you would read " Note that the vehicle is not full custom made, most of the car model parts are taken from another car model and assigned to match this car." Meaning yes he made the car.

2. If he grabbed a GTA 5 Mods model and made a livery for it he could not get sued because all he did was use the template provided / pre existing skin to then make anoter. Big brain move

1 Like

Thanks but also, the main big brain move is that the calipers are changed into a custom ones made by me, and car textures are in 4K which technicaly means that the car resolution is fully different from the GTA5 mods vehicle that he is talking about.

can i get the template for it

Yes you can

Do u have any other vehicles like this exact model but older

Dodge Hellcat Stanced Tuners Edition