[Topic] Request a resource you want to see created!

Self-Explanatory, Reply to this post with ideas you have for resources.

The idea of this is to create new, unique resources that people can use.
Also, it is more than likely other resource creators may want to create one of your ideas!

Things NOT to request (may be updated):

• Vehicle Packs
  • RP Frameworks
  • Things that have been created (Use your BFF Google.com before requesting.)

Go Imagine!
~ Lance Good :mascot:

3 Likes

Pls don’t say “RP FrameworK” Give original ideas, thanks.

1 Like

+1 Totally Accurate, please don’t say RP Framework.

A custom bcso non els pack that has lights that reflect off walls along ith a lot of light ex- taillights,
rear side windows, inner line of front window, inner line of rear window, light on push bar , along with lights in the grill, and 2 lights near the bottom of the car between the front and rear wheels on both sides. the vehicle pack would have a 16 charger, 16 and 13 chevy tahoe, 14 charger, Cvpi, turus. these would have an extra option of slick top or with the light bar on top with the extras of Push bar.

I would also defer from requests for vehicle packs as well.

All you need to do is grab it from GTA5-Mods.com

Then throw it into a streaming resource.

When we say original ideas, we mean good scripts not copy pasta vehicle packs or rp frameworks.

/tint (Id) — gets tint of vehicle the person is driving

Could you explain how this would be useful?

For ARRR PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE as a cop I am assuming

Some communities have laws that your tint can’t go above a certain level and you can’t tell what level it is at most of that time. Having this command and have officers RP using the window tint tester.

I don’t believe it would be worth releasing.

Since it is a Roleplay community, I believe that the officer would just do a /do what is the tint and the user would reply in /do.

I can see that. Maybe a fix for the constant pistol whipping? Gets annoying accidentally hitting your shoot button near a friend and pistol whipping them.

1 Like

That could be arranged! Sounds like a very useful resource!

Sounds good, glad you think so!

1 Like

It’s already made. :wink:

NOOOO

Well link it then :slight_smile:

Rest in Peace fam :frowning:

Darn 20charrrrrrrrrrrr

What can you make?