[Tool] vWeaponsToolkit - Create Addon weapons with ease!

In my experience, it works super duper well for melee weapons. I’ve made about 20 super quickly and easily with it, just make sure you choose a good starting weapon to base it off of, since it determines what animations it uses. It’s only vanilla melee weapon templates right now though.

1 Like

Fantastic!!

Has anyone successfully added a sniper scope, that works when you zoom in?

When i do it, I zoom in but its my whole screen… no actual sniper scope view.

Next question would be, Once a addon is added (I can see it in my vmenu addons and everything, and can spawn it from there) - How do i get it to work with ESX.

for example, I dont want to use vMenu.
I have updated ES Extended Locals and weapon cfg with:

– In local file –
[‘weapon_sauer101’] = ‘Sauer 101 Rifle’,

– In Confg file–

{
name = ‘WEAPON_SAUER101’,
label = _U(‘weapon_sauer101’),
ammo = {label = _U(‘ammo_rounds’), hash = (‘AMMO_SNIPERRIFLE’)},
tints = Config.DefaultWeaponTints,
components = {
{name = ‘clip_default’, label = _U(‘component_clip_default’), hash = (‘COMPONENT_SAUER101_CLIP_01’)},
{name = ‘scope’, label = _U(‘component_scope’), hash = GetHashKey(‘COMPONENT_SAUER101_SCOPE_LARGE’)},
}
},

Then added it to our store script. But when I load into game and buy it - it tells me ive bought but doesnt appear in the weapon wheel.

Heres the file I made for the gun:
Sauer101.rar (18.0 MB)

^^ bumping this…

When i hit next after searching for files it says no valid weapon model found. how can i fix this?

can we get some more templates like musket or gusenberg?

this tool is awesome and work perfectly but please add more weapon and component templates, specially MK2 :slight_smile:

hmmm, sorry to ask but i might need a little help please, my gun is working but scope and clip is moving when i shoot ( they are components ), i spent hours trying to understand why i dont see the problem, i imported a vanilla gun and i did everything according to it :man_shrugging:

As far as I know, you have to open the weapon model in zModeler 3 and readjust the bones of the attachments

but i ve done that, placed my scope, grip etc like it should be, all load and work ingame but move like if it was a scope on a little pistol ^^

Ok, but your problem is that the attachments move when you shoot, correct? To do that, duplicate the component bone and then attach one to the other. As you can see on this image I have 2 bones very close to each other. It should be fixed

im not sure i understand what you mean, if i duplicate it and attach it to the other it will make a single bone again no ? xD

No, I solve mine like this

can you show me your hierarchy please ? i dont wanna make mistake ( im not always good in english ) :slight_smile:

dude, thanks you so much, i was sceptical but yeah, that worked ! prop to this guy <3

1 Like

This tool is GREAT!!! I have already made a half-dozen weapons for my server.

But I would love some more basic templates (heavy pistol, switch blade, revolver, etc). REALLY hope that you can make something like that happen, or show us how to do it ourselves :smiley:

did you tried weapon variation ? you know like the luxe varmod on vanilla gun, i followed tuto etc but my variation never work

really need more template but its awesome ^^