The Cayo Perico Island Available for FiveM

Somebody help with the water level

So apparently today the island is flooding…

find a fix?

I moved it to there and cant find it

Go into the client.lua find the string SetRadarAsInteriorThisFrame(GetHashKey(“h4_fake_islandx”) and use the coordinates 7676.2222, 13238.6332, 0, 0 so you can see it on the radar map

“Excited dev noises”

scroll all the way to the top and download PolyZone.

PolyZone. go to the top of the post and find it.

Hi there,

Any way to easily change the location of the island to another spot on the map?

I personally find the island close to the airport which is a bummer to make it a more “flyable” option. Also, great for boat drives and stuff - Let me know!

How do I move the island?

YMAP-YBN-Mover

1 Like

obrázok

Hello, somehow miraculous the whole island goes well just as we get to this place so it crashes some fix on it?

hello how do i fix it?

Everything for the island itself works well, however I have one building in the city that the exterior texture is negatively impacted by the island file. I verified it’s only the island itself, since when I stop it there are no issues. Are there any fixes and/or works in progress to minimize or eliminate these issues?

The map dosnt load on the map and on the server
@Hai_tux

When I add this the members are stuck in the loading screen and never load in. If you can help please contact Ettore Bugatti#5822

Download the latest version today and there were snowy cars still on the island. There is also an unfinished yacht near the Merrywheater company. How do I eliminate the excess? I mean, I just want the island, I don’t want anything else, not the cars or anything.

Does this map take a lot of performance because there are many files to stream and load?

that “unfinished yacht” has been there since day 1. This resource has nothing to do with it.

Also, the location of the island is under North Yankton, this is why you will see snowy vehicles.