The Apocalypse Project - FINAL VERSION [UPDATED 20/12/2021]

Can you do a pull request on github? I’ll accept it and push it trough the main release

Some props are duplicated, I’ve been fixing that lately and I have a fix with less than 2.000 props.
The main issue right now is that I don’t have much time to fix it.
Regarding splitting the maps, I did since FiveM had issues streaming 1 big Ymap, some objects stopped appearing to people. The fix was to divide the maps.

im new to fiveM and i just started on this site a few weeks ago, ive been working on fixing trees in the project. i have no idea how git works mostly xD i just got lucky enough to figure out how to post my map lol. ive looked at the ymaps i can see why its gonna take a while to get these maps more optimised. Ive been editing them in codewalker. imo splitting the maps up is a better option incase someone has a set up on their server where one of the maps might interfere.

as far as the tunnel goes i had the same problem with the props bugging out. i think theres just too many props in the file but idk ill try and figure it out. im also building a zombie server while doing this xD.

me too xD building a zombie server
MY HUD IS LOVELYY !
Cssssapture
with the infection bar

1 Like

I’m fully back at the project. Everything is going ok for now.
I’m looking for someone that understands about MLO to help out in the map. please contact me .

[ CHANGELOG ]

• Optimized some props up north

• Fixed the tunnel (Didn’t actually fixed it. Just covered the entrances til someone helps me fix it)

• Optimized Humane Labs (still need to fix interior bug)

• PROJECT CHANGELOG - 0.3

• Added CodeWalker project File to anyone willing to help.
    Note: Anyone that wants to help please do a pull-request on github. I’ll be looking towards contributors.

1 Like

Been having crashes a lot due to building pool size any way to fix this my milsim runs this mod but everyone keeps crashing

Hey there, could you please send me your crash reports?

I dont know if anyone else has gone through the ymap’s but DeadOrAlive2 is a shitshow… out of 10 ymaps only m1 m2 m3 and m6 are not duplicates…

I’ve fixed pretty much 60% of the map plus made a few additions. As of now I’m keeping it private till it’s 100% complete.
I’m now working with a team to fix the map but it was requested to keep this private.

1 Like

did you find your problem with the tunnel and your metro entrance? i think you shhold have done an ytyp in the correct rooms. it´s not streamable in an ymap. Greetings from germany

1 Like

hello it is grate if you need help i can help for free just let me no ?

1 Like

Release it ty very much

How do you install the map? I’m using qb core but i’ve disabled modes involving their maps and ensured your files but still nothing :frowning: sort of new to five-m dev myself.

Does IPL stands IP Lock…Looking to give this a try in a few days

Nice project

2 Likes

Final Update was done. Huge thanks to Savolent for fixing the entire map.
The update is now live on github

Well I didn’t do the entire map, but I had a lot of fun working on these maps and expanding the scope of the apocalypse project! I was going to make them for my server anyways, and I kept the best ones for myself :wink:

1 Like

Without you the community wouldn’t have this project updated. I like to see the community involved in terms of distributing good content for free for the sake of future projects.
We both have our different ideas and are working on 2 different servers, but our cooperation will show that even different teams can cooperate and make the best out for the community.

Huge thanks once again, The Apocalypse Project lives for a bit more due to your update.

2 Likes