That '70s Roleplay | 70s Based RP | Serious Roleplay | Custom Features (Notebook/Pay Phones, etc) with Active Development | Lots of Crime and Legal jobs | Grooviest GTA FiveM RP Server | All positions OPEN!

Leather and Lace event at the Unicorn tonight! 10PM EST!

2 Likes

So much fun! great role players, wonderful mechanics and plenty to do and see 24/7.

1 Like

They said I was #2 bachelor, goated server. Come down to the Copacabana WEST :slight_smile:

i love this place!

1 Like

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100:

1 Like

This is the most fun I’ve had on a FiveM server, and I’ve been a part of several. The people here are lots of fun to interact with, and the 70s setting is a refreshing, unique change from the standard modern ones. Love it and definitely recommend it :+1:

1 Like

You guys are amazing!

2 Likes

Lost Santos Police Department is now hiring

Since its founding in 1769, the Los Santos Police Department has always been around to protect those around them. Making sure civilians are living their best life possible and making sure criminals are rightfully arrested for the crimes they commit. The Los Santos Police Department is famous for tackling crime in the most aggressive and unhinged way possible. This is through community outreach like stop and frisk, spectacular police chases, and liberal use of nightsticks and service revolvers.

Our Purpose?

Los Santos Police Department is committed to bringing safety into Los Santos and its surrounding areas, cleaning the streets from crime, and providing security for the citizens of San Andreas. We are a city organization of 50 deployed officers, ranging from patrolling officers to highly organized intelligence directors, our board possesses the best trained and most competent officers highly trained to bring order and reduce crime.

1 Like

The best place to roleplay!

1 Like

A nice change of pace from your usual setting! Bring your best characters!

1 Like

:man_dancing: you haven’t seen anything quite like this server

1 Like

Great Positive words! Really interesting server! Don’t start shootouts! RP!

1 Like

The beta has concluded!
We will be shut down for the next two days as we get ready to fully launch!

1 Like

That '70s Roleplay will launch to all accepted whitelist applications on June 10th at 7:30PM EST.

Here is the link for the Discord event:

You can find our whitelist application on our website:

Hope to see you all there!

1 Like

I am so excited for the official launch!

2 Likes

Get your whitelist in before launch today!!

1 Like

Great RP great server cant recommend it enough!

1 Like

lucetti

1 Like

this place is amazing!!!

1 Like