That '70s Roleplay | 70s Based RP | Serious Roleplay | Custom Features (Notebook/Pay Phones, etc) with Active Development | Lots of Crime and Legal jobs | Grooviest GTA FiveM RP Server | All positions OPEN!

Less than 24 hours until beta and I couldn’t be more excited!

1 Like

Released to a FULL SERVER with a QUEUE!!
The beta has had its ups and downs, but the devs have been fixing everything REAL QUICK.

That 70s Roleplay is BUMPING!!!
Over 250 players visited us, most coming back!

What are you waiting for? Join the fun!!

1 Like

Ridiculously amazing. The vibe is great, and the roleplay is phenomenal. Speechless.

Lost Santos Police Department is now hiring

Since its founding in 1769, the Los Santos Police Department has always been around to protect those around them. Making sure civilians are living their best life possible and making sure criminals are rightfully arrested for the crimes they commit. The Los Santos Police Department is famous for tackling crime in the most aggressive and unhinged way possible. This is through community outreach like stop and frisk, spectacular police chases, and liberal use of nightsticks and service revolvers.

Our Purpose?

Los Santos Police Department is committed to bringing safety into Los Santos and its surrounding areas, cleaning the streets from crime, and providing security for the citizens of San Andreas. We are a city organization of 50 deployed officers, ranging from patrolling officers to highly organized intelligence directors, our board possesses the best trained and most competent officers highly trained to bring order and reduce crime.

1 Like

Hype Train? Every time i join this server i have nothing but fun exciting times.

2 Likes

An amazing server with a serious 70’s vibe to it. So many custom items, there are too many to count. The RP is very good for 90% of the people you meet, and far surpasses every other Public server I have ever experienced.
There are several gangs to interact with/join, or you can go it alone. Live the criminal life or be a straight hard-working citizen… the choice is yours.
There are so many stories here that are being written. Some you will brush against in passing, some you will become embroiled in.
If you are looking for a server with an amazing staff and great players, look no further. If you want to experience the decade of Disco, Greasers, Bikers, Hood Gangs, and the Mob… you found it.

1 Like

Not only is the roleplay sensational, but so is the management. Cronters dev work is is nothing short of stellar.

I love this

1 Like

Beta has been phenomenal, unreal. Can’t wait to see what the rest has in store.

1 Like

Nothing but fun since the opening of beta! Bugs are fixed within a short amount of time after being reported, as well as updates are constantly pushed out in order to keep the community engaged. The Management and Staff have been nothing but a great help to all of us, and for that I thank them!

1 Like

Are you guys looking for a change of pace?
Changing the era changes how you roleplay - all of our RPers are authentic characters! The lingo , the styling, the groovyness, baby!

What are you waiting for?

1 Like

Lost Santos Police Department is now hiring

Since its founding in 1769, the Los Santos Police Department has always been around to protect those around them. Making sure civilians are living their best life possible and making sure criminals are rightfully arrested for the crimes they commit. The Los Santos Police Department is famous for tackling crime in the most aggressive and unhinged way possible. This is through community outreach like stop and frisk, spectacular police chases, and liberal use of nightsticks and service revolvers.

Our Purpose?

Los Santos Police Department is committed to bringing safety into Los Santos and its surrounding areas, cleaning the streets from crime, and providing security for the citizens of San Andreas. We are a city organization of 50 deployed officers, ranging from patrolling officers to highly organized intelligence directors, our board possesses the best trained and most competent officers highly trained to bring order and reduce crime.

1 Like

Amazing server. The 70s setting sets it apart from any other server, and really immerses you in a different environment. Next level.

That’s 70s Server is an amazing way for me to escape reality into 70s time period. Groovy baby

1 Like

So many fresh faces! Tired of clone servers? Come groove in the 70s baby!

1 Like

The roleplay expectation on this server is nothing short of incredible. The management, staff team, development, and community is impeccable. This server has left me speechless around every corner. Amazing.

Forbes #2 most eligible bachelor right here folks!

1 Like

Developer here! We are almost out of our beta stage and on to full release with plenty of content patches already planned out such as a party system for jobs/white listed grind jobs like the LS Water and Power and gang based heist missions!

2 Likes

Good server.

1 Like

Honestly a top tier FiveM Roleplay server. Best RP I’ve had on FiveM in a while.

1 Like