That '70s Roleplay | 70s Based RP | Serious Roleplay | Custom Features (Notebook/Pay Phones, etc) with Active Development | Lots of Crime and Legal jobs | Grooviest GTA FiveM RP Server | All positions OPEN!

Let’s Get Groovy!
Take a walk with me on the wild side:

CONNECT: [3] That '70s Roleplay / Cfx.re

We are a retro '70s-based server releasing in May!
So what makes that '70s role-play feel like the '70s? Well,

Our Retro Changes:

• Phone System Revamped; Brick Phones and Payphones! No More Focus On Smart Phones (that ain’t a thing here, friend).
  • No Social Media Either, Want The News Grab A Newspaper!
  • Custom Traffic Manipulation (Only era accurate vehicles in traffic!)
  • Custom Ped Replacements (Era accurate gang peds)
  • Props Replacements (No more peds with smart phones!)
  • Actively Replacing Native Billboards
  • '70s Based Economy

Now that the stage is set, what now?
We offer:

• Revamped Clothing System, have clothing and outfit bags in your inventory, switch outfits on the fly, even rob someone’s jewelry!
  • Full fledged emotes for males and females, set favorites and combine upper and lower body to make unique emote combinations.
  • Police and doctor and doj jobs each with their own MDT and dispatch system!
  • Fully fleshed out news reporter job where you can be a story chaser and climb the ranks to be a writer for the local newspaper!
  • Ripe with opportunity for businesses, organizations, and gangs. (Civilian or Criminal).
  • Real estate-based housing system: buy and sell houses through agents or rent an apartment with some buddies!
  • Discovery Based Crafting System: As you find items throughout the city, your crafting knowledge will increase.
  • Crafting systems for cooking, mechanics, day-to-day tools, and even guns!
  • A Marketplace: Sell items to the vendor at a cost, access the vendor to buy items sold by other players!
  • Custom Multijob Setup: Want to be a police officer that farms on the weekends while cleaning up the city early in the morning while also volunteering as a firefighter? GO FOR IT!
  • Public legal jobs galore! Be a farmer, a journalist, a trucker, a miner, and much more!
  • Player Run Jobs! Things like Burgershot, Luchetties Pizza, the Pawnshop and much more! Want to start your own business? That’s cool too; staff are willing to set up businesses for roleplay!
  • An all-inclusive restaurant experience, for those interested in feeding the people!
  • Replaced NPCs and interiors to fit the area (with more changes coming in every day!) Don’t mess with the Ghetto Brothers!
  • Plenty of criminal work (art heists, kidnappings and videotaping, drug jobs, car thefts and salvage, illegal tasks, etc.!)
  • Era Appropriate vehicles and clothes, even jukeboxes in your favorite hangout spots.
  • Plenty of activities! Darts, pool, rollerskating, gambling, bowling, and so much more!

So listen, kid, we’re just getting started…
The world is your oyster. You just need to open it up and grab onto the good stuff!
Come make your mark here. We need everything, from aspiring restaurateurs and entrepreneurs, criminal organizations, police officers, medical staff, and more!

This server is hosted by the Level X Community, backed by 6000+ members and active and willing-to-help staff!

Level X has a focus on content creators. We seek to empower the great and TRUE role players!

Join the discord for update, support and all things '70s role play

Looking for help? Check out our wiki or do /help while in game.

61 Likes

Groovy! You don’t see anything like this on FiveM, if you have been in the RP World for a while now this is a experience that you won’t want to miss! Offering such unique features, this truly take GTA RP to the next level.

8 Likes

Such a unique rp experience with great people and serious rp. I can’t wait to see all the new features that are added with 2.0!!

5 Likes

One of the best servers I have ever had the privilege of being apart of. I have roleplayed across multiple platforms and have been doing this for 10+ years. This is by far the best server I have played. Not only is the community the greatest people ever. The owners and staff have poured so much love into this community and server and that alone is inspiring. Another reason I adore this server is its so unique with its time period and experiences. I had ideas and roleplay that I wanted to bring to this server and they accepted it with open arms. They encouraged it! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

It’s impossible to put into words how phenomenal this server is! The vibe, and the atmosphere of a fully 70s world, mixed with phenomenal roleplay, and an amazing team is unmatched. Unbearably excited for launch.

3 Likes

This is without a doubt, the BEST FiveM server I have ever played on. I have been roleplaying on FiveM for over two years now, and I can confidently say that this server has the most IN-DEPTH and IMMERSIVE roleplay out of any server I have personally played on. The people in the community are fantastic, everyone is so nice and understanding. Now when I tell you that the RP is in depth, I MEAN IT. I mean, they have an entire wikia dedicated for the lore and characters in the server. It’s a very unique concept in terms of the roleplay done in the server and I know there are “vintage” servers but no one does it quite like THIS.

4 Likes

Keep up the good work :heart: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

I am very excited for this server, this community offers a wonderful atmosphere and loving staff team that takes everyone’s input into consideration when adding new features. That ’70s Roleplay has a atmosphere like no other where anyone can escape real life and live in the ’70s. If you are a person that needs to have a brick cell phone on you at all times you can have it! or you maybe someone that is comfortable answering a payphone! You can be whatever you want to be in the 1970s man! and So much more I can’t begin to even list!!

4 Likes

GETTING THE BAND BACK TOGETHER!!! Hands down one of the best servers I’ve ever had the privilege of roleplaying in. It’s astonishing the amount of effort the members put into their characters, but the chillest environment to be in.

5 Likes

Coming from the first iteration of this server, I can tell you without a doubt that this will be one of the most interesting and in depth roleplay and story-telling platforms you will ever experience. The community is amazing, and I have made some incredible friends in the last 2 years being a part of the Level X community. If you’re seeing this and you’re on the fence about joining, please do! Don’t be afraid to come say hi and experience this all with us. Hope to see y’all soon :slight_smile:

4 Likes

LETS GO!
Pumped for this!

6 Likes

Amazing place and even better community behind it

4 Likes

There truly isn’t a more fun server with the same experience on fivem other than 70’s RP. It is the best server ever hands down and the community is the best community there is! 2.0 is going to be a blast and going to take it to even a better level then what the server used to be which was already just next level of fivem RP. So unique and awesome…

3 Likes

By far one of the best FiveM servers I have been apart of. Very unique experience in terms as Roleplay, as well as great interactions involving other players of any role! If you’re looking for a well developed and kept server, I definitely recommend this server.

3 Likes

I assume you mean well developed :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Only been working on it for a week man, remember?
Haven’t been working on it for half a year at all. :rofl:

2 Likes

After just 24 hours of the beta being announced we already have 70 RSVPs!

Join in on the action may 6th

4 Likes

Can’t wait man! Super excited to RP in the best era!

4 Likes

Less then 24 hours till beta!

2 Likes

Less then 24 hours till open Beta
lets go

1 Like