Tgg_remotetv 2.0

We are thrilled to announce the release of our latest FiveM script, tgg_remotetv 2.0 !

This exciting addition to your server brings a host of new features and enhancements that are sure to enhance your gameplay experience.

tgg_remotetv is designed to give your community one more realistic way to play the game.

Whether you’re looking for improved mechanics, immersive gameplay elements, or enhanced roleplay opportunities, this script is a must-have for your community.

BUY NOW (30% OFF THIS WEEK)

Dependencies:
[STANDALONE] [Release] Generic DUI 2d/3d renderer

We value your feedback!
If you encounter any issues or have suggestions for future updates, please don’t hesitate to open a ticket in our discord and give your feedback.

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1200
Requirements Requirements
Support Yes

4 Likes

Does this only work with youtube videos? Or can you put anything on it.

Now it works only with YouTube videos/reels and YT lives. We plan to add support for what is possible in a later stage(twitch videos, broadcasts, and more).

1 Like

Can script open video on website?

Which website? Please give me an example.

needs support for mp4

let us put mp4 in the resouce folder so we can stream without using youtube ect.
sometimes we have movie nights and play exclusive content

I will take that as a suggestion and a future feature. Join our discord to stay updated.

wouldn’t it be huge for player downloading resource?

We added support for Youtube broadcasts, you can watch it just like normal video as shown in the review.

TBD: Twitch integration…

Would be glad if you suggest what other platform you want us to integrate.

Greate script!Easy to use and works well.
The support is also very good and they are always open for new ideas.
10/10 :clap:

1 Like

Use code REMOTE-TV-15OFF for an additional 15% discount!

Our remake of tgg_remotetv has been out for almost a week, and we’re working on it to include new features. We’ve planned out the next few additions for it, and they’re the following…

Sound sync -

• Sound is synced with all players around. You can mute or control the volume for you locally with commands.

Play/Pause button -

• You can pause the video and do something then play it again. Synced between all players around.

TV auto shut down -

• The TV will automatically shut down due to inactivity. Configurable.

Browser support -

• Display something from the web. Control the web page in-game

Back button -

• You liked the last video? Play it again!

New remote control item(prop) -

• New, modern remote control item with new buttons and features.

Twitch integration -

• Watch your favorite channels with friends. Browse channels through the remote.

These are the major features coming soon .

Don’t forget, that if you have any suggestions, please post them in ⁠our discord.

I am writing this post so you can be up to date with our latest work and to remind you that we have -30% Release discount and it will end after 2 days.

Additionally you can use code REMOTE-TV-15OFF for -15% discount

Store: https://scripts.teamsgg.dev/

Best wishes,
TeamsGG :sparkling_heart:

AMAZING! Great price and works perfect. I’ve been looking for scripts like this one to help keep my server members entertained since we are a vMenu, standalone server. The video is crisp and clear and plays flawlessly. This script is the way to go when it comes to TV scripts. You wont find another one just like it, for the price. I’ve come across a few that are $40 USD and up and don’t come close to this one.

Also it’s on sale right now, I’d grab it for the price while you can!

A sneak peek of the new remote control item -

Store: https://scripts.teamsgg.dev/ – Use code REMOTE-TV-15OFF for 15% discount!
Discord: TeamsGG

IT’S ON SALE NOW! Go and grab it before 19/06 and receive the latest updates for a lower price!

In version 3.0 - YES.

YouTube, Twitch and browser as of this moment. We might add more options in the future.

I’m using the script and absolutely love it, however with the change of ToS, do you plan on restrict the scripts to royalties and copyright free contents?