[SUGGESTIONS NEEDED] ESX Replacement Project

Hello there, I have returned to FiveM and I need ideas for my new gamemode that will be able to replace ESX.

I know there are alot of problems with the gamemode, and I feel like I need to create a replacement for this ASAP. Especially with 64 Players coming soon :wink:

Any Suggestions for my new gamemode? Let me know in this thread!

~Lance Good

There is vRP.

Or you can use a custom framework.
The problem is with a custom framework is that isn’t only a one day project, you will need to work hard for days if you want a good framework.

May be a change! Something way better then ESX and vRP. Or may be a custom framework, so others can add stuff to it, at there own will?

Not sure just a idea…

This isn’t what I’m asking. I’m asking for suggestions on what I should add to my custom gamemode.

vRP is an “ESX replacement”.
For a good framework you will need: (I think)

• A good bank system
  • A good vehicle ownership system
  • House system
  • Lots of jobs
  • EDIT: An In Game CAD system(I think this can give more RP feeling to the server then using steam overlay or a browser)

And if you don’t want an RP framework then you didn’t need ESX neither. :confused:

I don’t get what you mean by the beginning and the end of your comment since it’s unrelated to what I’m asking. But i’ll take those four points into consideration.

I mean if you want another type of server(framework) other than RP then what I listed isn’t the best for that. And if don’t want a RP server then why did you use ESX? Nevermind… I got you.
And I think an IG CAD system can be the best for a framework.

Just re-read the updated title, I don’t think you understand what I’m asking.

Okay I understand… but when I first read your post you didn’t write “write replacement” (or I accidentally skipped it). Nvm I now understand what you want.