Streamed sounds can't be heard by other players

Hey! I followed this tutorial to stream custom gun sounds: [Release] Custom server sided sounds
The problem is that it can’t be heard by other players, only by the person who’s shooting. I saw on NoPixel for example, that everyone can hear the custom weapon sounds when someone’s shooting. Any fixes?

1 Like

Good evening
Unless I am mistaken so take it with caution but it seems to me that to do this server rating you must have a tier 2 key (128 slots) just as for clothing you need tier 1 (64 slots)
Attention I can be wrong !!!

I’ve never heard of that nor that the “tier 2 key” allows for 128 slots.

I said well: TAKE IT CAREFULLY

I heard this from people at the time or I try to do it for my server and I gave up because of this answer or the fact that I told you to take it with caution

bruh wdym “take it with caution” it maked no sense

With a little common sense you would understand that I use translate to speak this language which is not mine

So? English is not my native language either lmao. Why you gotta be rude anyways

Did you find any workaround? Same issue with mine… I shoot, the gun sounds different… Someone else shoots, it sounds the same… LMK if you have any further info. I believe it has to do something with resident.rpf tbh… which is not working at all after streaming it through a script.

I am pretty sure you need a fivem element club argentum