[standalone] vizsla's fivem map editor with ace-system | ymap / json / any other format | mysql backups

FIVEM MAP EDITOR

Website
Tebex | Escrow: 50.00€
Tebex | Open Source: 250.00€

This is a powerful resource for FiveM, offering you the ability to unleash your creativity by crafting custom maps seamlessly within the GTA 5 environment.

With a user-friendly interface and robust features, this map editor provides a platform for you to design intricate landscapes, race tracks, stunt arenas, roleplay environments, and more.

EASILY EXPORT YOUR MAPS

• Generate YMAP / JSON exports effortlessly using the /export command.
  • Maps are stored in a MySQL database, allowing you to revisit and edit your creations at any time.

KEY BINDINGS

• C: Copy selected entity
  • Ctrl + Arrow keys: Rotate selected entity
  • Ctrl + R: Rotate entity based on the camera’s orientation
  • DEL: Delete selected entity
  • F1: Toggle editor
  • F2: Toggle interface on/off when the editor is enabled
  • F3: Access properties of the selected entity
  • F5: Test mode
  • F7: World inspector
  • F9: Debug screen
  • G: Place entity on the ground
  • Left Mouse Click: Select entity
  • M: Shortcut key to add a spawnpoint
  • Right Mouse Click: Drag entity
  • W, A, S, D: Fly around the map

ENTITY PROPERTIES

• Coordinations
  • Rotation
  • Alpha
  • Visibility
  • Dynamic state
  • Gravity
  • Freeze state
  • Invincibility
  • Collisions
  • Decals

WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH FIVEM MAP EDITOR?

• Design stunt tracks and race courses.
  • Craft roleplay maps tailored to your server’s needs.
  • Customize the default GTA map with your unique touch.
  • Create barriers to enhance the gaming experience.
  • Incorporate dynamic content for a more engaging server environment.

MENU TABS

• Entity Creator: Allows players to create objects or vehicles with zoom in/out functionality for better visibility.
  • Workflow: Track your progress, select entities, and delete them in this tab.
  • Library: Save, load, or create new maps efficiently.

PLANNED UPDATES

• :white_check_mark: Redo/Undo functionality to enhance the editing experience.
  • :yellow_square: Entity grouping for streamlined map organization.
  • :yellow_square: Loop generator.
  • :yellow_square: Fast duplicating tool.

INCLUSIVE MYSQL WRAPPER

• The resource includes a MySQL wrapper, ensuring a seamless database connection for effortless map management.

SCREENSHOTS & VIDEOS

Object Creator:

Vehicle Creator

Workflow

Library

Test Mode

Creations

Unleash your creativity and elevate your server experience with Vizsla’s Map Editor. From daring stunt arenas to immersive roleplay environments, the possibilities are endless. Download now and transform the GTA 5 world into your own masterpiece!

Test now for free! cfx.re/join/946y6y
Tebex | Escrow: 50.00€
Tebex | Open Source: 250.00€

Code is accessible Yes/No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 5,000+
Requirements v_mysql (free)
Support Yes

This looks awesome will def be purchasing in the future! How well does it work with add on props?

1 Like

All you have to do is to start your resource that loads those models for you, and adding model names into client/dump, ready to go.

1 Like

INTRODUCING REDO/UNDO FEATURE :arrows_counterclockwise:

In my latest update to my Map Editor, I’m thrilled to present the Redo/Undo feature! With a simple “undo” command, you now have the power to revert your latest changes. Embrace creativity without limits, and explore the freedom to experiment like never before. Elevate your map editing experience with the ability to undo and redo effortlessly!

Video:

This is cool and all but what is the difference between codewalker which is free vs this except that one is in game and the other is in a different application.

2 Likes

Thank you for providing your feedback.

Regarding multiplayer support, it’s worth noting that CodeWalker currently does not offer multiplayer functionality. This means that when using CodeWalker, you are essentially working on your maps alone. In contrast, my map editor has no such limitations. You can collaboratively create a map from scratch with your friend(s), making the process efficient and enjoyable, depending on the chosen theme and concept.

Moreover, here are some key features of my map editor:

• Ongoing Development: I am actively developing the map editor, continuously implementing new features to enhance your mapping experience.
  • Test Mode: The map editor provides a test mode that allows you to evaluate your map without affecting other players. You can initiate a solo test, record your movements with the Movement Recording Tool, and make further adjustments as needed.
  • Export Options: Currently, you can export your map in YMAP and JSON formats, with plans to add more formats based on your needs.
  • User-Friendly Interface: I invested over two months in testing to ensure that the map editor is user-friendly. My goal was to create an editor that is easy to navigate and use effectively.

I have tested and am very interested in purchasing. I would also suggest adding a hotkey to change the rotation mode.

Can I ask you to contact me privately? As long as this request does not violate the forum rules. Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you for your interest. I have DMd you.

Quick information: The resource is now available as open source, too. Lead to Tebex for details.

Hey Vizsla,

i really like this one, but what’s really keeping me from buying it are some problems with accessibility.
I tested it on your server, but my workflow is much slower compared to Codewalker, despite your resource having much more potential.

For example i want to control how fast the things are moving, so i can fine control it. (via keyboard) Maybe add a hotkey to make things move slower. Or a settings menu where you can set the speed.
If you do so can you also add a function so i don’t have to press STRG-L if i want to rotate something? Like pressing predefined buttons to rotate, without the need to press an extra button. Would make things so much faster. You can hide this behind an extra settings menu, so people don’t get overburdened.

If i copy a prop, then rotate it via “R”, all settings off the prop get resetted (like “Lights”)
→ Is this a bug or intended?

Thanks in advance!

Mustachi

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback, I appreciate it!

Settings window is a thing I am already working on. And the second thing you have mentioned may be a bug: I will try to reproduce it, and fix if needed.

Have a nice day!

This “bug” you have reported related to rotating with “R”, I could not re-produce it. Could you please tell me how did it occur?

SETTINGS WINDOW :hammer_and_wrench:

The latest update includes a settings window allowing users to adjust freecam and entity movement speeds. Update is available both on Tebex and open source versions.

FREE-EXPORTS :rocket:

• Removed encryption from server/export.lua file to enable users to create their own exporting templates for maps according to their specific requirements.
• Added a new window: “About” to provide guidance for users on how to utilize the resource effectively.
• Implemented minor interface fixes for improved user experience.

exports.lua:

Create your own exporting templates for maps according to your specific requirements.

Here is an example output:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<CMapData>
	<entities>
		<Item>
			<archetypeName>stt_prop_stunt_soccer_ball</archetypeName>
			<position x="-1694.838989" y="-906.385010" z="20.534000"/>
			<quaternion x="0.025704" y="-0.022175" z="0.000001" w="0.999424"/>
			<guid value="stt_prop_stunt_soccer_ball"/>
			<lodDist value="500.000000"/>
			<type>CEntityDef</type>
		</Item>
		<Item>
			<archetypeName>prop_tree_cedar_03</archetypeName>
			<position x="-2080.000000" y="-945.000000" z="-1.000000"/>
			<quaternion x="0.000000" y="0.000000" z="0.000000" w="1.000000"/>
			<guid value="prop_tree_cedar_03"/>
			<type>CEntityDef</type>
		</Item>
		<Item>
			<archetypeName>stt_prop_stunt_track_cutout</archetypeName>
			<position x="-2450.000000" y="-930.000000" z="-40.000000"/>
			<quaternion x="0.000000" y="0.000000" z="0.707107" w="0.707107"/>
			<guid value="stt_prop_stunt_track_cutout"/>
			<type>CEntityDef</type>
		</Item>
	</entities>
</CMapData>

This will allow you to export maps in any desired format for your server and needs.

ACE-SYSTEM :closed_lock_with_key:

The latest update includes an ACE-System, which allows you to let only administrators use VME. You can configure this feature in server/config.lua . To enable it, set ENABLE_ACE to true .

WHAT TO DO WHEN THIS IS ENABLED?
Simply execute command vmeace in game console (F8). You don’t need this if ENABLE_ACE is not true .

Have fun mapping!