[Standalone] [Paid] FOXX Map Editor (+ external map loader)

Hello everyone!

New topic: [standalone] vizsla's fivem map editor with ace-system | ymap / json / any other format | mysql backups

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 5,000+
Requirements spawnmanager
Support Yes
2 Likes

Did you forgot to include a store link and ‘Number of lines’?

1 Like

Yeah, my bad. Adding immediately.

This is a crazy work, just wow

1 Like

looks sick

1 Like

Does it export as a ymap?

No, we use our custom format instead, because we have more types of entities compared to others. For example vehicles: you can place vehicles around the map, and drive them while in editor test mode. But in your server, they are at the server-side. That is all handled by our map loader resource, which comes together with the editor.

Hmm my next question I would have for you is, does it use the CreateObject native server-side for props saved to your custom format? And how would stability be handled in terms of high prop counts especially when multiple maps are made? One thing I know is using CreateObject even client-side eventually causes texture loss I think above 2000 props, in most cases it’s smart to have a maximum render distance before despawning the props

1 Like

Both editor and loader use CreateObject client-side. I had tested it once with 600 props close to each other, faced no issues. But I still have my custom “entity controlling” thread function, just for any case. It can “remove” props if they are not close to you, and create immediately when needed. But this is not activated for now, we are still testing out how things work, and actively developing it.

Edit: Here is a map with ~600 props close to each other, having no issues.

Hey, does it have a permission system where we can allow only certain people to use it?

1 Like

You can create as many sessions as you want, and let as many people as you want to use the editor. In addition to that, they can export their maps, without needing you as a server owner.

Edit: If you mean allowing only certain people to map with it, you can set a password for your session. But if you mean letting them to join the server, then you need a whitelist.

I basically meant can this be used in a normal RP server?

Like we make maps as server owners but players can only use it, cannot edit or make it.

I ask this as it is encrypted and we are looking to make maps for different minigames within our city.

1 Like

Yes, you can. Please check this out.

1 Like

That’s cool I had made a map editor myself for my server and used the same method for spawning, i found it to be pretty stable, although as far as I am aware in my experience reaching over the 2000 prop limit might lead to texture loss, would definitely suggest testing that and see where the limits are then see what you can do to work around it. :wink:

Hi again. I would like to announce that I have removed all subscription packages due to lack of financial and development support. I will try to take this project further on my own. This being said, I am now only selling it for an affordable price. Feel free to contact me to buy it open source.

Link is updated. Sorry for bumping.

Hey, does your Editor support custom Props from Mods?

1 Like

Yes, you can import your custom props within seconds.

Hey this looks amazing. Are there indoor props like chairs dresser ect?

1 Like

Thanks. I am not sure, there were like 57k props, but some of them cannot be loaded in game sadly (don’t know why). You can give them a try yourself.

FiveM Map Editor (FOXX 2.0) - FiveM Resource Development & Modding / Releases - Cfx.re Community

Im definitely going to try it thank you.

1 Like