[Standalone] SimpleGYM - Very Simple Gym Script

Hey Guys,

i want to share a very simple but nice ressource to you I’ve created for my FiveM Server.
This script is inspired by ESX_GYM but without all the license and bike rental stuff - and without any ESX or other requirements.
In Addition I made the script a lot more performant, and added a fix location for the Chin Ups to make them look a way better.

You just have to put the file, as always, in your ressources folder and add “start SimpleGym” to your server.cfg.

To make your set up as easy as possible, I’ve created a Config file where you can edit everything. You can also feel free to add more positions.

Config.EnableBlip = true
Config.MapBlip = {
    Pos     	= {x = -1203.3242,y = -1570.6184,z = 4.6115},
    Sprite  	= 311, --icon
    Display	    = 4,
    Scale  	    = 1.0,
    Colour  	= 26,
    Name        = 'Beach Gym',
}

Config.Exersices = {
	{type = 'arm exercises', scenario = "world_human_muscle_free_weights", x = -1202.9837,y = -1565.1718,z = 4.6115},
	{type = 'pushups', scenario = "world_human_push_ups", x = -1203.3242,y = -1570.6184,z = 4.6115},
	{type = 'yoga', scenario = "world_human_yoga", x = -1204.7958,y = -1560.1906,z = 4.6115},
	{type = 'situps', scenario = "world_human_sit_ups", x = -1206.1055,y = -1565.1589,z = 4.6115},
	{type = 'chins', scenario = "prop_human_muscle_chin_ups", x = -1200.1284,y = -1570.9903,z = 4.6115, fixedChinPos = {x = -1199.84, y = -1571.40, z = 4.61, rot = 40.0}},
}

Config.ExersiceKey = 38 -- E
Config.ExersiceString = 'Press ~g~E ~s~to do some '
Config.AbortString = 'Press ~g~E ~s~to abort working out'
Config.ExersiceDuration = 30 -- in seconds
Config.FinishString = '~g~Exercise finished! ~s~Take a deep breath before continuing.'

Download: https://github.com/Luis-spec/SimpleGym

PS: I’ve also created a short trailer for this script: https://youtu.be/OR0wnyelxWc

Enjoy!

11 Likes

Cool! I like it.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Sup! Do players get anything from it? Like increased stamina or weight/limit increase?

1 Like

considered adding prop id instead of location with get nearest prop id? could be useful for a ton of yoga maps throughout the city or some of the people using the housing scripts that arent public that support furniture.

Adds another great RP value to my world. Works amazing standalone! Thanks!

Well done.

Hello, i installed this resource and when i join the server it gives me this error: Couldn’t load resource SimpleGym from resources:/SimpleGym/: Could not open resource metada file resources:/SimpeGym//__resource.lua

Can someone help me please

Hey,

a _resource.lua shouldn’t be there. There is a fxmanifest.lua instead.

Hey, can I change the location of the blips? I don’t want the gym on the beach, so if I could change the location I would be grateful!

The blip is created in the client.lua. You can simply update the cords :wink:

Thanks bro!

dose this work on qbcore

1 Like

It should - just try it :wink:

it says esx

1 Like

thank you

1 Like