[Release] ESX_GYM (Membership, shop, bike rental & more)

Hello, this is a brand new script for ESX. It allows everyone to go to the gym by the beach and have some fun roleplaying. This script was recently made from scratch and has a lot of features & amazingness. The features will be listed belove. It took about 30hrs in total to get everything in this script to work so it’s a few hours of work. Would appreciate some love ^^

I’ve been searching for one of these scripts but can’t seem to find one, there might be one out there but I can promise you that this one is the best of the best.

#Requirements

Open

#Screenshots

Open

The images is not in order…

#Features

Open
  • Plenty of exercises such as Yoga, Situps, Pushups, Weights, Chins/pull-ups, Bicycle exercise (rental).
  • In order to exercise you need to purchase the gym membership in the gym menu.
  • After you’ve done an exercise there’ll be a cooldown for 60 seconds which means you can’t do any exercise for 60 seconds.
  • A gym shop where you can purchase: water, sportlunch, protein shake, Powerade & bandage.
  • Business hours, pretty much it just prints that the gym is open 24hrs/ day.
  • Before any exercise the script will ALWAYS doublecheck if the player actually has a membership or not, if the player needs to rest or not and if the player already is training or not etc.
  • The script doesn’t really take too much CPU usage, I’ve never received a script warning from ESX_GYM.
  • The bandage is giving the player their max health divided with 3 + their current health.

#Installation

Open
  1. Extract esx_gym.rar into your resource folder.
  2. Start the script in your server.cfg or wherever you start scripts. Correct row: start esx_gym
  3. Import the esx_gym.sql into your database (table: items) or do it manually.
  4. Start/Restart your server.
  5. Done, have a good time at the gym and get healthy!

#Credit

Open

If you wish to re-upload this script you first need my confirmation, send a private message to me and we could discuss it.

#Download:
Direct download: esx_gym.rar (4.6 KB)
Github: https://github.com/P4NDAzzGaming/esx_gym

#Fixes:

Open
  • Bike rental (2019-01-07. Version: 0.0.2)

#Note: If you find any issues with this script then just simply leave a comment and we’ll get into to that and trying to solve your problem. The script works as it is but there might be “better” solutions for some of the functions. Feel free to post your improvements.

Best regards
– P4NDA

33 Likes

Very good work
Very interesting, it would be good to add that you get benefits for doing the exercises.
eg: if you make bicibleta that you get more resistance, if you do weights you hold more weight … etc etc …

If you upload it to a github, I can collaborate with those features. While I’m going to do it

5 Likes

If you look inside of the server.lua there is already events for this that will come in the future. I just don’t have time to make these features for the moment.

Thanks for the offer tho!

1 Like

I was going to mention having benefits but you’ve already made mention. Look awesome.

Why don’t you do everything in the same thread with the markers and everyone inte the same like

local Positions = {
     ChinUps = {x = 100, y = 100, z = 100},

}
Citizen.CreateThread(function()
	while true do
		Citizen.Wait(5)

for excersise, value in pairs(Positions) do
			DrawMarker(21,	value.x, value.y, value.z, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0.301, 0.301, 0.3001, 0, 153, 255, 255, 0, 0, 0, 0)
		end
	end
end)

IF you could read the information bar I said: " Feel free to post your improvements ." I don’t want your complaints. Post the “correct” file or whatever or just be quiet. You’re everywhere and always brings the negativity and nothing good.

There is also no point in doing as you’re expecting due this way is much easier for newbies to learn the code and how it works. Way better structure of this so they actually know what they’re modifying.

5 Likes

Maybe just me that’s not reading it properly. But is there anything this does or is it just animations? I know some people made so when you train, they get better stamina and stats. Anything you have done here?

Is it negative to be friendly and say how you could improve the code?

This isn’t the first time the same guy has been all over the forum and just by complicating the code for newbies.

This script is currently more for the roleplay usage (for now). It does not bring any effects yet but that will come in the future. Just don’t have the time to continue to develop this script right now.

nice idea ! Thanks for sharing

Then I know. Can you upload this to your github? Easier to make forks and stuff to improve the script.

Yeah sure, will be uploaded in a few minutes.

Perfect! Will improve the code a bit.

You doing your thing I see lol

1 Like

Great release works well and well put together

2 Likes

Appreciate that! It will only be better in the future.

1 Like

I cant buy a membership click enter and do nothing :frowning:

1 Like

Have you imported the .sql file that came with the script? The .sql file includes the membership and without the items the script will definitely not work.

Nice work :open_mouth:

1 Like