STANDALONE | Redzone and Greenzone script with speed limiter for FiveM!

EDIT: Redzones should work properly again! Let me know if something is broken.

IF IT DOES NOT WORK COMMENT OUT THE MYTHIC NOTIFY EXPORTS!

Hi there!

I would like to start off by saying this is my 3rd script (1st release however!) and it is not really optimized. (Update: It is optimized now! Read to the end!) I have been learning how to code recently and am enjoying it loads. Maybe this script is useful for someone :smiley:

So what does this script do?

It adds the following things:

• It adds redzones which are visible on the (mini)map and ingame with a red sphere around the configured coordinates.

• It adds greenzones which make it so anyone inside is immune to damage from other players, other players vehicles, etc. This is set back to normal once said person leaves the greenzone. (Basically means you cannot be shot nor VDMā€™d in a greenzone)

• It adds a speed limiter for greenzones. So the moment someone enters a greenzone with a vehicle, you can set the maximum speed for inside the greenzone

• It adds a ā€œglobalā€ speed limiter which allows you to set the maximum speed of someone outside any greenzone.

Now this script is almost standalone, you do not require any frameworks for it to work, however we have decided we want to include the mythic notifications possibility. If you do not wish to use mythic notifications you can safely just delete those lines!

You are allowed to edit my scripts to your liking, however if you wish to publish it please link this release in your post! :smiley:

I will try to provide ā€œsupportā€ to the best of my abilities, however please understand I have only been into coding for 2 weeks! Any tips therefore are more than welcome seeing I would like to improve my ā€œcodingā€ skills.

Also make sure to read the README file.

If you wish to use mythic_notify please download it here if you havent already:https://github.com/JayMontana36/mythic_notify

Download the multi_zones resource here:
https://github.com/Apex0909/multi_zones-by-Apex

Preview: FiveM | Standalone Redzone & Greenzone script! | Apex - YouTube

Thank you!
Apex
(Please let me know if I missed anything! Some parts of the code is Dutch, while some is English. This is because we werent sure if we were ever going to release it and there was no point in doing it all in English if we werent seeing me and my friend are Dutch! But it should still be fairly understandable :slight_smile: )

Update: Thank you @Yoakz for optimizing and adding a config file!

13 Likes

Nicee :heart: :fire:

1 Like

Good work for 2 weeks looking forward to seeing what you do with more experience :slight_smile:

1 Like

+1 Great work bud, do you think a notification system out of this using RageUI is possible?

I am unsure. Maybe it is possible, however I myself have no clue how to do that :slight_smile:

nice release

1 Like

Amazing work with the script. Just a small issue Iā€™m having, when I added it to my test server the speed lock isnā€™t working when it goes through the green zone. I also added the mythic notify and when I go into the green zone it only says that I left it and didnā€™t enter it. But it will then only pop up once and never return when I enter or leave the green zone.

1 Like

Very nice! Great work!

1 Like

Hey, please message myself on Dscor d so I can help you further!

No message notifies when you are in greenzone or red zone & you can attack in greenzone.

install mythic_notify if u dont have it

Iā€™m pretty sure this resource is just a copy of [RELEASE] SafeZones and that was uploaded long before this oneā€¦

Compare the code. Me and my friend wrote this from scratch.

yeah I know the code isnā€™t stolen, but maybe you should check on the forums before making a script if there already is one? considering you made an identical copy of that script

Okay so why wouldnt I be allowed to release my variant? If you read you would understand that me and my friend created this to get into coding. Take your smart ass somewhere else please, thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Great script, thanks a lot :grinning:

The only issue Iā€™ve had is the car speed limiter, it either limits everyone to the green zone speed or not at all.

Hmm that is very odd, are you sure it is installed correctly and has no errors?

Update: Added godmode to people inside the greenzone!

Not getting any of the features

1 Like