[STANDALONE][PAID] mmflashbang

Haveing Issue Trying to spawn it on my server i use vMenu not sure what to do… When i try to spawn it it just give me error that it isnt valid or Hash Could not be found in game files… i was pritty exited to use this script for my PD

Do you have latest fxserver version? It seems like script isn’t running. You need to have atleast fxserver version 4752 to run escrow encrypted resource.

I am using Zap atm and i dont think so

Look if there is any error in the server console or in game console. If so, write a private message to me on forums. We gonna sort it out.

The resource price has been reduced to $10 + VAT. Happy new year! :smiley:

What’s the diffrence between this resource and this one: [RELEASE] Flashbang

what weapon does this replace or is it addon?

Hi!
It is an addon.

New price! Now available for $9 + VAT :grin:

Is it possible to lock the command to a job?

1 Like

Yes, you can lock it to a job or make it as item

Honestly one of the best support teams! I had a bit trouble but they made it their mission to fix my problem!!! Amazing Script

1 Like

I hate quite the issue of integrating this into my city for better activity and roleplay for non-lethal. The grenades would not stop disappearing from my hands lol… after 3 days I reached out and within 10 minutes my issue was found, QS-Inventory(Quasar) was conflicting for quite the dumb reason. Gave me a fix and information on the error. 10/10 support and now I can cause all the flash bangs I want.
TYSM again, I wanted you leave you a review on both posts as I bought both :)!

1 Like

ive tried to make it a item but when i try to use it and throw it nothing happens it pulls it out but it doesnt blow up or nothing only works with command for some reason im using qbcore

You cant use it as Item or inticreate it in a Job wtf! why you gona pay for that that is useless

Of course you CAN use it as item. You just need to add it to config files of your inventory. Stop spreading lies saying it’s useless when it is not.

Purchased this script and had a little trouble getting it set up. mmleczek spent over an hour with me in a VC working with OX Inventory, throwing prints in OX to see what issues were until he helped get everything working to 100%.

The script is amazing but the amount of support that mmleczek provides is phenomenal!

Highly recommend this creator.

1 Like

could you help me out with making it an item me and someone tired had no luck i would pay again just to have it as an item and your shield now that would be a good day

Of course I can help, check my profile on forums. On my webpage linked to it you will find a way to contact me for support.

Hello, what is the config to lock it to certain discord roles? Does it need to go in permissions.cfg or what do I need to put where?